headache's and I'mI sick of it

Posted , 2 users are following.

I just woke up from a nap and my head was throbbing to were I can feel it do anybody has this problem

0 likes, 5 replies

5 Replies

• Posted

Are you thirsty how much water have you drunk

when did you last eat etc

how were you sleeping

all these factors affect your sleep

• Posted

So all them can be the reason why my head throbbing and I can feel it please help cause I'm scared out my mind
  • Posted

Maybe a little tmj from the stress. Drink lots of water and oisten to some hypnosis on calming down before bed. 
    • Posted

HAVE U EVER HAD THIS PROBLEM LIKE I NEVER WENT THROUGH UNTIL NOW
  • Posted

It can start anytime it wants too. If it is tmj its a build up of bruxism or grinding and eventually it starts to give you headaches. Unless you still have your wisdom teeth then maybe check with a dentist. Press you fingers inside your mouth and poke about your gums against muscles by your back teeth but poke back inside yiur mouth near your jaw. It will feel sore and hurt. Like a muscle ache. If you feel that then tmj is an issue for you. If not then could be a simple allergy that you are unaware if and drinking lots of water to flush your body out daily can only helo. I have read many headaches are frim dehydration, but since you are awakening with it it sure seem more like your clenching or grinding your teeth when you sleep and they sell splints for your miuth to help relieve this. Some dentists even make custom fitted one

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.