Headaches

Posted , 2 users are following.

So I've got a headache and took some ibrprofen and it has taken the edge off it a bit but it's still there. It's on one side around my right eye and goes to the back of my head at the bottom. But of course my anxiety is making me worry. Normally I'd say it's just a headache but today I'm thinking its other people things like I'm gonna have a hemorrage or go crazy I don't know. Especially as the tablets didn't make it go away. Hate anxiety so much!

0 likes, 4 replies

4 Replies

• Posted

Food allergy or even blood pressure at that moment. Some say stress from the neck shoulder area. If its muscular or a strain motrin would ease it a bit. If it blood pressure you need to lower it by relaxing or taking a walk or rehydrating, but do something besides negative thoughts. A food allergy will pass in about three days to leave your body usually. If you have a lot of carbs in your diet, change this. Eat simplier and healthy without caffienne or sadas for a week and keep a log. Really could ve food related. Aches are unflamatory responses in the body. Nsaid are useful in moderation only otherwise you get rebound headaches as well. But absolutely yes i have gotten very weird headaches. 
    • Posted

I have been eating crap recently so maybe that's what contributing to it. Thank you for your advice smile
  • Posted

Hello Sarah, Poor you there is nothing worse than a headache. We are all different with ourselves. Ok have you got Lavender oil in the house?A few drops on your pillow & on your index finger gently rub the temples.!! Get into bed and shut the curtains . Also keep drinking Juice or water. in any chemist you can get cool head strips that I use they are magic. !! Hope you feel better soon regards Amanda
    • Posted

I've got this lavender gel I use at bedtime so will try that see if it helps. Thank you for all your advice smile

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.