Headaches

Posted , 4 users are following.

Who hear suffer with headaches?? Mine always change.... One day it feels like a thunderstorm storm is going on in my head... All the way to ice pick headaches.. constantly thinking it's.... A brain aneurysm or something deadly... I'm all about the things that kill you fast.... Not the slow killing diseases

0 likes, 14 replies

14 Replies

• Posted

Hi I suffer Cluster headaches and describe then almost exactly as you do.

Thunderstorm with lightning (pain stabs)

• Posted

I have ice pick headaches and I’m scared it’s a brain tumorsad
    • Posted

Really?! Is that what they are called?? It feels like when it hits... It moves across my forehead!! Is that what you feel? Every time it happens I worry it's a thunderstorm clap headache... Which signals a brain aneurysm.

• Posted

Wait so I could have a begign tumor!!?? How do you describe thounder clap headaches 
    • Posted

No.. no!!!! I'm not saying that... What I meant was the ice pick headaches are begign... As in NOT harmful and brought on by stress. Thunder clap headaches feel like there is a storm that goes on in your head... For me it's like a thunderstorm that rumbles across my forehead... The kind of headache where you gotta hold your head, it hurts so bad. Legit... The way a thunderstorm rumbles...

• Posted

awe I’m so sorry you feel this waysad I’m going through the same thing and just posted about it. I am having one of those daysrolleyes thank you for saying that it makes me feel a lot better. do you have any idea why we get these ice pick/ thunderstorm headaches? I have had thunderstorm headaches but that was months back 
    • Posted

I think it's due to stress and anxiety and our minds run free!! Phycologically we go crazy and don't know how to stop it. I'm currently going through it now. Do you ever get numbing sensations on your head too?? It's the worst

• Posted

The numbness along with the headaches are so scary and puts my anxiety at a high!! It's all new to me. Have you talked to your doc about that sensation?

• Posted

Ive been having them really bad the last few days ive been having diarrhea too i feel like i have a stomach flu my temples hurt like there gonna burst wide open and pain in between the back of my head and neck its so scary i feel like im dying of a blot clot or something i having eye surgery next week im very scared plus im thinking i should cancle it because how im feeling right now i dont feel good at all. Im feeling so depressed i cant focus on anything i havent ate for three days because of the diarrhea i keep getting. I dont know what to do.
  • Posted

Ive been having them really bad the last few days ive been having diarrhea too i feel like i have a stomach flu my temples hurt like there gonna burst wide open and pain in between the back of my head and neck its so scary i feel like im dying of a blot clot or something i having eye surgery next week im very scared plus im thinking i should cancle it because how im feeling right now i dont feel good at all. Im feeling so depressed i cant focus on anything i havent ate for three days because of the diarrhea i keep getting. I dont know what to do.
    • Posted

Thanks for your reply, I'm sorry to hear about your bouts of luck. I also have a cold. I would talk to your doc about that because I would also be scared that if you're sick during surgery, not to scare you but could make healing a longer process or could make you more likely to get an infection or something going wrong. But then again I'm not a doctor just my opinion. Any surgery is very scary and could be dangerous no matter what. Headaches are the worst pains and you never know how bad they are

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.