Headaches

Posted , 5 users are following.

hello all.. i am back after a long couple of months. ive been doing great up until now as my headaches are once again starting to bother me.. i have awful pain behind my eyes, it will start under my eye then make its way to my brow bone area. usually only one side of the head. then i get temple pain 😦 yesterday something new occured and my eyes hurt to touch. the skin around my eyes are very tender and burn.. i also have this burning sensation inside my head. i looked it up and of course the brain tumor scare.. my thyroid is fine, blood work is fine, im not anemic.. i dont know what is causing this. i swear its a tumor and nobody wants to believe me.. 😢 i have no insurance and cant even get an MRI. (P.S This has been happening everyday)

0 likes, 13 replies

13 Replies

• Posted

im so sorry your in pain. i know the exact feeling your discribbing. I finally got my MRI after begging my doc for one. and I don't like the results... lol my story unfortunately has a sad ending but I hope you feel better soon. are you in the us?? can you get free medical?? if anything cant you go to the er, they can scan you there.

• Posted

thanks, no there is not. my neurosurgeon said that if who tries to take it out that it could possibly ruin me for the rest of my life because where the tumor is located in the brain it affects my eyesight and hearing. so I basically just have to treat the symptoms and live with it since it is benign. it puts my mind at ease to at least know.

• Posted

Can you still live a long life? I really hope so, I would never wish it on someone, especially good people like you who help people on here.

• Posted

I would never wish death on someone*

• Posted

hi i would go to the eye doctor

they usually scan the back of your eyes where if there is any strain then you can probably get an mri because then they need to check if something is wrong. anxiety comes in all forms the amount of times i was worried about dying is countless.. go to the eye doctor and take one step at a time

• Posted

not always Jade. my eyes were fine but the MRI found my tumor. a ct scan didn't even pick it up.

• Posted

christiana i am so sorry for the difficulty you must have endures but this could be scaring a lot of people including myself. when your gp and eye doctor say you do not need to get an mri then i believe any therapist would tell you the dizziness is anxiety. if you think about your arm pressure 24/7 then your arm will feel pressure.. same goes to dizziness and headaches.. she shouldnt go straight to an mri.. also with her worries her gp can do cognitive physical tests like balance strength and see if her pupils and tongue are straight. its not so black and white. also worst case scenario if it is anything you go into fight mode and just get through things

• Posted

hi hi Jane, I totally get what you're talking about and I understand and believe me I'm not trying to scare anybody and I'm sorry if I am, it's just the fact of the reality of life and sometimes you can't ignore it. I am just sharing what happened to me in my story, that does not mean that you or anybody else on here is going to end up that way. no not my GP not my neurologist nobody wanted to give me an MRI because my 3 ct scans where normal. I am the one that fought for almost a year to get the results that I have now. all I am trying to say is to not give up, this is our lives and nobody loves it but you and nobody knows how you truly feel inside so I'm just saying that to not give up and live a life and pain. if that makes any sense. believe me I totally understand the anxiety makes the pain worse than you thinking about it makes the pain worse. I go through it every day still even knowing but there's a reason for my pain it doesn't make a difference.

• Posted

we we all are not doctors on this forum. so including myself in the post that I have had 99% of the people that comment say the same thing as in its anxiety you're going to be okay and so forth. the reality is is sometimes it's not okay.I would hate for something bad happen to somebody because they listen to somebody who wasn't the doctor.

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.