headaches and fuzzy head and feeling breathless

Posted , 9 users are following.

Hi all , does anyone have this horrible headache breathless feeling  horrible anxious feeling ,i hate this menopause i cant get rid of this dull headache i already have the off  balance feeling could it be migraine  related

0 likes, 10 replies

10 Replies

• Posted

Hi Karen

Yes at times i do have a fuzzy head, no headache though, then at times i have the anxiety feeling that come and go and yes at times i do feel off balance. 

There are times when my head feels funny its hard to get my words out right and i stumble on what i want to say and i have to think about it first 

Also i do tend to forget things but then i remember later 

This menopause is making me sick 

• Posted

Hi Karen,I get the heavy head feeling,I'm clumsy,forgetful,have anxiety constantly,I I have the off balance feeling a lot,I get pressure in my head and ears,I get heavy feeling in my chest but I have acid reflux,now I ve started to get sore itchy eyes.Other than that I'm the picture of health lol.I hope we all get through this nightmare very soon x
    • Posted

Hi , sitting here feeling quite sorry for myself feel rubbish not heartburn at mo just pain under rib and cough oh i love this ,tried to go to shop with hubby had a bit of anxiety not nice now feel crap , im lucky my husband is good but i get that look ( what can i do ) ah bless him. he said something sweet tonight he said he now understands why women walk around with pink hair ,i said why and he said because you all have such a hard time  you celebrate being let free  from this horrible time ah ah 
    • Posted

Aw Karen what a lovely husband you have,he might a point about the pink hair lol xx
  • Posted

Hi Karen the fuzzy head and feeling off balance which in my experience makes my anxiety go through the roof,is horrendous at least we're all in this together and will come out the other end and get our life back

Hugs xxx

• Posted

i have been feeling the off balance and dull headaches like today went to the doctor and was feeling the anxiety so bad then i thought about it i drank coffee before i went that alone will make your blood pressure rise so never drink coffee before you have to go to a doc it truly does raise your pressure then when the doc says he need to raise your pill lol there goes the anxiety 
  • Posted

Karen, I gedt the anxious feeling and feeling off-balanced, honestly I am starting to feel really depressed about the entire situation, I had no idea that peri-menopause was THIS bad, I expected hot flashes. I did not expect to have 34 different symptons. I have not had to many problems iwth headaches, but now I am getting the indigestion and food taking forever to digest so it feels like I swallowed an apple all at once.  I would talk to an herbalist maybe get something to help you relax./
  • Posted

Dear Karen yes had the breathlessness, felt like needed to yawn to get a breath, think the thick heavy head is due to allergies which seems to come in menopause along with watery itchy eyes! Never suffered with migraines until meno when had migraine auras and sometimes a headache with them x
  • Posted

Hi Karen. Vitamin B12 cured the breathlessness. I take it with B6. xx
    • Posted

I take the sublingual methylcobalamin 1000mcg B12 as it's already converted ready to absorb

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.