Headaches, ear crackling feeling stopped up and eyes burn

Posted , 2 users are following.

Hi all I have just started having these pains in my forehead and in the back of my head as well ear issues, dizzy off balance, eyes feel burning, jaws hurt just damn mess haha. I have had CT scans and 2 MRI with and without contrast very recently as well as blood work.

I just had my gallbladder removed 2 weeks ago so dealing with that as well nausea and lost some weight, so needless to say I do have anxiety

My question is do the symptoms I have resemble anything like migraines with mix of the anxiety making them worse are what.

Thanks for any thoughts on this.

0 likes, 2 replies

2 Replies

• Posted

I have been experiencing the same symptoms I am 34 years old white male having severe headaches in the back of my head that come around to my ears cause my ears to pop in my jaw feel  like my teeth are going to fall out. 

I’ve had a CT scan and blood work done and I’m perfectly fine I’m just been talking to a therapist he’s been helping me deal with anxiety they prescribed me Zoloft but I  have not taken it yet because I have anxiety about taking pills.  Ibuprofen helps   Also the therapist and the chiropractor I don’t know what else to do good luck I hope this is helpful you’re not the only one !!! 

• Posted

Thanks for the suggestion yes after what I have gone threw the past month and the test I have had done and surgery I'm thinking 90% of this anxceity and stress. I'm taking lexpro just got back on it a couple weeks ago got off it for a year but this rough need some help. Thanks again

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.