heading back into hell today

Posted , 5 users are following.

amxiety is kicking in

had mental health on the phone that has caused this anxiety attack

I am falling back into the relaity of being made homeless and on the street .And I am scared , frightened and very distressed right now.

Am alrtmed by the fact that mental health even cause this anxiety to come on, I cant belive they  say they cant help me , they never have any way, they adise me to go to Mind wehere i  rgeistered 2 times with over the past 2 years and after registering never heard a thing back from them.

I hate this system

Its the mental health people that cuase the issues to get out of control.

PJ

seriously not good right now

1 like, 15 replies

15 Replies

• Posted

Do u have depression ? Do u take meds and do u see your gp to review? I know it sucks but there is no quick fix to this illness and a lot if self help is needed too. I wish it would f@@k right off and do one !! Why do u fear been homeless ?
  • Posted

Ozzie

Don't be scared mate.

Can You do a QUICK breather?

Breathe into your ABDOMEN.

5, 4, 3, 2, 1

hold 

2, 1

Breathe out

5, 4, 3,2,1,

Hold...

Do the cycle ten times,

I'm waiting for you....

• Posted

Hi Vjay

i hear you loud and clear and know what you are saying.

But that brings me back to facing my bitter reality

I am going to be living on the street next wednesday owards with advanced HIV and multiple complex health issues

I am now about to go to my bedroom and take all my diazipam.

I want to falls asleep and not wake up

• Posted

Ozzie my friend,

Please don't do this.

I have an uncle who is surviving with HIV 23 Years....

This is in India....

You have Hope mate.

• Posted

Just breathe, Im waiting on the Computer with You

I can Guide You With the Breathing.

• Posted

I have begubn the porocess and an goiug to bed- i am goint to  contine the next round now and I dont want to continue to liv ethrough this trauma for a nother day.

I cannot do tis in my own, i have been into the on the ohne 6 times to the Mental haelth poeple this morning, it si them tah i blame for the situation I am forced to make 

Theer sis no upport and they realy havent a clue about hwo this is effectinhe i such a way that   leads me to poinleses whihey ahve coninuaally not been willing to deal with the acute anxiety and dustress they jbiw i have bee uder,

They show no sings of eve shwoinht any adeuate suoort had they had some pand n structur in place t safe guard my nes this ecivricu#ion cikd if beens topped i will not tolelrate the neglect they have oinoi#ssed o ne, at least the beigbiour wil  be please with mself thah i fianally have succeeded to enfd my life

to dye ibte streets is not what i want i deserve digity and rg choie to gtake my life into ny own hands.

I dont wany any mor of this isolation they have left me with whil money is the isue here and peoples lifes like mine gave no key role to paly in the professiohal role of helping people manage

I hae been on the phoen to tehm 6 times in the past 1 gr nd i blame then entirely for this crisis that they provoked by the lack of understand inth serious concequense of my rpesent need,

I am feling dopet now

and am going to sconinue in a calm manner to conyine to tke more diaziam auntl i am well fast alep.

I am sorry to those in here that use thus sute ri suoort but ny urent cas reqyiures nire ath just adice and intervention

I ush i ad vere approached thes netal healy people

yhey are very mcu a part of the problem .

I need to lay down.

I am selfish and ubabel to avoid truniong inards while my case is critical,

But i cant fae any more cruel acts that society says nust be taken on my behalf when they have been unwilig to take my case seriously

Hugs

I am unsure i will be able to respond again as already i am under the influence of the 3 meds i hav e takne and really need to now retur to bed and do what i need to do.

Hugs

PJ

• Posted

Phil please ring for an ambulance, don't do this to yourself. Don't let them win, you can get through this.

Elizabeth xxx

• Posted

I am not with it

i took more diazipam and have woken up 

im am def not dead

• Posted

Thank God oz..... I wish you would call the Samaritans... They help buddy
    • Posted

calling the Samaritans is the same as calling the Olice, they wil arive and smash sown my door , i cannot thrust the Police all my fainth in them has gone , while they have not suported me but given witnes statements full of lies and profound linel aagainst me, they arrestedd me late october and they have been a major part of the problem.

The samaritans have a obligation t call them.

i will never go through tat humiliation again ans it leds me back into isolation and without support.

It is enrierly up to me know  and as I use the medication it will brig me to the place where i fnd the ciurage to finalize my pain .

I am not going to be thrown onto the street by any landlord on wednseday .

I am still very dusy and feeling numb

the mental health eople know my situation they were to ohne me after 6 phone calls yesterdat, did they contact me.

Of course they didnt

they are the essential reason I have been left without support and care fr ]of more than 2 /12 yrs.

If they had been there for me I would not be facig eviction based on profound lies of 2 wicked neighbours above , a landlord who has gone beyond thier working practices to plan withthe police to just get rid of me.

I have no options but tp bring myself to the courage to stop all tis active fight, of seeking help and support but its all nw to me.

i am very duisy now and retrn to bed.

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.