Health aniexty

Posted , 10 users are following.

I have suffered with health aniexty for the past 5 months, and i have had different symptoms over the 5 months but in the last 2 weeks I have felt sick constantly every day all day with a pit lump feeling in stomach

0 likes, 12 replies

Report / Delete

12 Replies

• Posted

Hi Hollie I get like that, it's due to the anxiety x

Report / Delete Reply
    • Posted

I get it too, i am told the anxiety drives it, if we could get the anxiety down, the rest would go into place. Its really difficult to deal with and makes each day awful. Drs dont really know how to deal with it, just give out ssri or tranquillisers. Hope you find an answer as its so debilitating.
      Report / Delete Reply
  • Posted

yes its the same for me, nausea and anxiety together. Hard every day to get through it.  
    Report / Delete Reply
  • Posted

Hi holliewest,

i know how ur feeling, I have been doing quite well, but due to losing my job the old anxiety has came back with a vengeance. Are u on any medication ?

Report / Delete Reply
  • Posted

Thats just how it goes with health anxiety unfortunatley.  The problem is unless you deal with the root anxiety, its not going to stop.  Meds work short term for some, but for a longer term solution, therapy is really the only way to go.  Either way some treatment is needed or it will just keep going
    Report / Delete Reply
  • Posted

I get this as well. Last August through to October I kept getting bouts of being nauseous, grinding stomach feelings and being off food etc. Doc said stress but I didn't believe him so he ordered bloods and ultrasound and still all normal...still didn't believe him but now just about coming round to the idea that it might be due to my anxiety. It's cyclical - stomach problems due to stress, then anxiety due to worry about health, then stomach problems due to stress and so on and so on...

Report / Delete Reply
  • Posted

Hi Hollie,

It doesnt taste so good, but i buy the twinnings ginger tea bags, after suffering nausea for a couple of months i sucumbed to the recomendation, and it worked within 10 mins.

but i dont really like ginger so its hard to get it down ... but i was amazed how well it worked 😊

Report / Delete Reply
  • Posted

Sounds like your tummy is churning due to Anxiety.

If you are feeling a lump in your tummy talk to your GP

BOB

Report / Delete Reply

Join this discussion or start a new one?

New discussion Reply

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the forums to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the forums are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the forums is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.

newnav-down newnav-up