Health Anxeity or a rare disorder please help

Posted , 3 users are following.

I am 16 years old and I was a but horny like in bed where I think you can get horny, I dont know, Then I typed in I was always horny which was a lie, I just exaggerated it and then It came up with this disorder called pesistant genitial arousal disorder, After that I kept having a werid sesation in my vagina. I was crying and the next day I told my parents of this and they told me I did not have it. It went the other day as I think I got distracted by something. However came back as I had a muscle spasm in sleep then i walk up and searched the internet and the feeling came back again. I am really scared I have this disorder. I really do hope its just health anxiety but I typed in anxiety and vaginal senstaions and then the disorder came up yet again. I am really scared, PLease help, Have I got this disorder or is it just my mind making me feel these things. Sometimes my legs also hurt and I get spasms or twictches.

0 likes, 8 replies

8 Replies

• Posted

Your mind can create symptoms of your fears. I have back spasms and didn't believe it was anxiety until I had tests and X-rays that showed absolutely nothing abnormal, once I was sure nothing was wrong the spasms didn't happen as often or as severe!
    • Posted

True, I just hate it and the feeling wont go as I cannot stop thinking about it. As I did not really have the symptoms before I looked it up and when I stopped thinking about, the symptoms went I think anyway. Like I got aroused but I think it was only at the normal times, It just keeps on in my mind, but I guess I didnt have it before. I just have to stop thinking about it like last time. Just really scares me
    • Posted

And the more afraid we are the more our anxiety will use our fear to feed itself. It's an awful cycle!
    • Posted

It is, I can get anxiety over anything, Its just trying to get our mind of it and then therpists which I think can help. I also need lots of ressurances what about you
    • Posted

I started back in therapy today. I'm also back on an antidepressant. These together helped me so much a few years ago but I quit when I felt better and it came back a couple of months ago. I'm not going to be in a hurry to quit therapy or meds this time! I also need a lot of reassurance when my anxiety is high.
    • Posted

So do I, I need reassurance all day long.

Thats,why this forum helps, or ide be bugging my friends morning noon and night, and they would hate me for it, and not understand.

• Posted

This forum is a great help as it helps that other people feel these things and that what we are feeling e.g symptoms are all in are mind which does help

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.