Health anxiety ****

Posted , 3 users are following.

So been having a hell of a weekend feelin crap feelin like I’m ill panickin that much I’ve gave myself more palpitations headache and feeling sick and sweating resulting me in A&e had bloods done urince and ecg how can Anxiety do this... my bloods are clear urine clear and ecg fine the hospital have wrote to my doctor about my anxiety hopefully I will be put on meds what can help my crazy mind hope everyone’s having a good evening xxxxx

0 likes, 2 replies

2 Replies

• Posted

Hey Claire, 

Firstly, I'm sorry that you're experiencing a lot of physical symptoms that come along with anxiety, know that you're not alone. Have you tried doing anything to stimulate the mind and distract yourself when you're feeling anxiety coming on? I find a balanced diet, frequent exercise or yoga/meditation (my favorite) helps me a lot. I have also been reading self-help books such as "mind over mood" it helps with training the mind cognitive behavioral therapy (look it up) I was on anxiety medication for 2 years and found that the medication didn't really work for me. I set up an appointment with a naturopathic doctor, which helped me to naturally decrease the symptoms with natural products smile Hope this helps ! Don't hesitate to ask more questions. 

• Posted

Hello Claire,I too suffer with Anxiety. I urge you to book your self a reflexology session, as this will help,also buy your self rescue remedy from your health food shop. Also buy a chillow pillow! This will help you sleep at night.Have an aromatherapy massage as well regards Amanda h

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.