Health anxiety

Posted , 4 users are following.

this might be my last post ever on here im just so tired and i cant deal with health anxiety anymore me being albino and living in florida i constantly think i have skin cancer even though i avoid the sun if i spend atleast 5 minutes in the i start to panic and its not healthy its always something and idk what to do everyday its something new and idk what to do anymore all i can do is give up because just feel sick and tired of this its no way to live just constant fear all day everyday

0 likes, 4 replies

4 Replies

• Posted

please stay strong. i compleltey understand how you feel. i too suffer from severe health anxiety and was only saying to my husband lat week i am so tired of it all. i pray for the day i wake up and have a day without worry - but truth is we have to be grateful for just that - we are waking up. this is our minds doing this to us - and we need to be grateful that its not a terminal physical illness. im in no way dismissing what tou say as when im in the midst of a panic attack or worry moment i feel like giving up and letting it take over - but we are stronger than this. i dont know you but i know you can beat this!!! please dont give up. what treatment are you having at the moment

• Posted

i was on meds years ago but the side effects were painful so im trying to beat it on my own

• Posted

Try seeing a therapist! It may take a few different ones before finding one you really like that helps you, but meds and such never worked for me either. The only thing that's helped me a lot is therapy and talking to a professional who is experienced with anxiety disorders.

• Posted

IM SORRY you are feeling so bad. are you able to speak with a counselor about this? Its hard to go thru this alone.

YOU are a valuable person who im sure has a lot to offer this world!

you just need help in anxiety management. IVE had it since age 5, and been thru horrible times but i still know that life is worth living! AS i got older the anxiety lessened a lot and its very manageable now. same can happen for you!

IF YOU EVER NEED someone to talk to, here is a CONFIDENTIAL NUMBER TO CALL 24/7!!8002738255

They are very helpful!! THEY also can provide resources in your area.

please hang in there . you deserve a great life ❤

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.