health anxiety craziness

Posted , 3 users are following.

After i read about GAD and had a full understanding of it and its symptoms i remembered one night when i was relaxing and watching my favorite show and suddenly my left arm started to hurt ( i have problems with my sholder) which i totally forgot about then, i felt that the pain is coming from my armpit i started look under my armpit for anything and somehow felt like some kind of lump which was not really a lump it was a muscle that we all have in both armpits, i freaked out that i started having arm twitching my face muscles wouldn't work with me anymore and i felt like my body was shutting down. I wanted to make sure that i really have a lump so i started pressing sooo hard that i caused that muscle an injury and it keept hurting for over a 2 weeks btw 2 days before that incdent i had a breast armpit scan cause i was freaking out about my breasts before that and i was looking for lumps that i caused them too an injury that one started bleeding

All i can say is that im still stuck in the hell of anxiety but learning and knowing about it helped alot. And u all need to be careful of what u are doing to your body u can get hurt.

I wish this would be helpful to anyone and help u understand that u are not on your own its all in our heads we will get over this because we own our brain it doesn't own us .

1 like, 9 replies

9 Replies

• Posted

I know what anxiety can do I have a sore throat for 1 yr on allergy shot for dander and reflux pills  which is I think caused by anxiety does anybody else suffer from sire throat. On and off. Have gone to a lot ent drs had endososcopy last yr a little gastritis  stressful. 

• Posted

I used to suffer with a sore throat,it would last for weeks,it would only go once I found something else to worry about,normally twitches like what you had zineb.

Have any of you two got children? I only started caring about my health once I had kids. I had a violent cough for over 8 months when I was 18,and I never gave it a second thought,oh the follies of youth. Kids made me a nervous wreck,I'm alright now,but at one point in my life I was terrified of leaving them and not being around to see them grow up. I don't worry about my own health anymore, but I'm terrible when it comes to the kids.

• Posted

I know what u r talking about when another place start hurting i totally forget about the one before it. No im only 21and its stealing away from me the best day of my life thats why im bothered
    • Posted

Ohhhh yaaah alll the time alll day its like i can't stop my self from Googling specialy that now i have like a small lump infront of my right ear it making me freakout even though the doc said its just an infection of the lympho nod that everybody go through at least once in a life time but i Google big time
    • Posted

Then you don't need me to tell you what you're doing wrong? I had to give my computer away because I couldn't trust myself. I've been anxiety free for 10 years now,and I honestly believe I still be suffering if I hadn't taken this step. 

I'll give you an example of what I was like.

1) Woke up with a stiff neck

2) Decided to google stiff neck

3) Ignored all the links about stiff necks,and went straight for the negative link which was about MS.

4) After reading about MS, I started to develope MS type symptoms.

5)Google my new symptoms

6)Overlook the links to MS,now I'm on a Parkinsons site

7) Start to develope Parkinsons symptoms

8)Google my new symptoms

9)Overlook the Parkinsons site,now I'm on the cruelest disease on the planet which is ALS.

This is what happened to me,within the space of a week I'd gone from a stiff neck to ALS.It doesn't take long for anxiety to take over your life,but it takes bleedin ages to get over it.

• Posted

Omg its like u r talking about my day i went from breast cancer to brain tumor in a week with alll the symptoms its Just horrible and i always have access to search since it on my phone and my phone is in my hand all day

but from tomorrow morning i will not search anymore. I will get over this i will.

• Posted

In the field of anxiety I'm a scholar.

The only reason I come on this site is because I've been there and come out the other side. Anxiety is horrible,but you can get over it.

Live long and prosper Zine 🖖

• Posted

I have been dealing with anxiety for yrs  I'm 58 good days and bad when I get sore throat I dwell all day on it when I'm busy don't think about it and it's not there. Food disorder anorexia does not help either does anybody else suffer from either sore throat for 1 yr or food disorder 

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.