Healthy and blessed new year

Posted , 4 users are following.

Dear all

2015 hasn't been very kind to most of us. I very much want an early opportunity to say..... a heart felt Thank you to you all, for sharing your personal journey's on this forum and for giving so many sufferers a shoulder to lean on! I have leant heavily on your knowledge, advice and support. I cannot tell you how comforting it is to see a message pop up and know someone cares enough to reach out and help you in your time of personal despair . ♥

I truly pray that God walks with you all forever and always. Religious some of you may not be.. but i stand by my belief, that he has gathered each and every one of you here, as his helpers in doing his works here on earth.♥

My special thanks to Pat, Katecogs, hypercat, digsby, evergreen and any one I have forgotten who has supported me through the worse period in my life ♥ LOVE YOU ALL X onwards and upwards .. sometimes sideways lol. But together we'll get there. Blessings and good health for 2016 .

2 likes, 17 replies

17 Replies

Prev
  • Posted

Hope you don't mind me jumping in, hey nikki hope u r ok, quick question why did you only take them for 16 days?? Can't believe ur dr told you just to stop them, poor you, normally you have to gradually reduce them which is long and drawn out process, no wonder you have side effects, hope ur not feeling too horrible xxxx
    • Posted

Thanks Sparkly, they were making me so ill I couldn't stay on them any longer I really felt like I was losing my mind, I can't ever go through that again. xx

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.