Heart

Posted , 5 users are following.

Why can I believe there isn't anything wrong with my heart?

I'm in so much pain down left arm and chest that I truly believe something is going on or that I'm gonna drop down dead any one else have these problems

0 likes, 5 replies

5 Replies

• Posted

I have the same symptoms, i ended up in A&E last night, ECG, chest xray, blood pressure was all ok.....i also have palpitations. have you had all the tests?
    • Posted

Yes I've had the same tests as u but nothing has been found. I just don't know know what to do
    • Posted

How long have you had it for? I get the same thing, it seems to get worse and worse or atleast just more often as time goes on. People keep mentioning getting medication to stop it but I don't know if that's a good idea? 
  • Posted

I have the same problem .. It's hell.  I can't keep feeling like this ..I hope u get better soon .. If there's anything that helps u let me know ... Try yoga and deep breathing 
  • Posted

You've had the tests and the good news is there's nothing wrong with your heart. Now you need to train your brain into believing it. Not always easy and I know how frustrating it is as I've been suffering anxiety years and just had an on sudden relapse. I'd go to a gp and tell them everything you are feeling and all of your fears they won't (shouldn't) judge u. Maybe some CBT will help and medication is an option too. Stay strong x

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.