Heart condition or anxiety attack

Posted , 2 users are following.

I am 25 years old and i am an IT Student.

I work in computer for almost 10hours per day and resting after it. i dont have much time to exercise.

Lately I am having a heart palpitation and i am consious about it.

After a month it was replaced by a flickering pain into my chest and it is changing to different location into my heart part. But it has no effect to my breathing. I am breathing just fine.

from that on, I exercise daily 5-15min cardio per day.

I still got the flickering feeling in my heart. i rate the pain 2/10. it is sudden pain then it will go away. I am feeling this for 2 weeks already.

Give me some advice. thank you

0 likes, 10 replies

10 Replies

• Posted

btw, I sleep in facedown position or Stomache position. and Sideways. because if i did not sleep in that position i get sleep apnea which feels im like drowning.
  • Posted

Describe the pain? And does it last for like half a second or more like 10 seconds+
    • Posted

sometimes it is 1sec or less.

sharp cramps. or sudden stabbing like. i cant explain it much. it doesnt affect my whole heart. just a part of my heart and it is changing in position.

When i exercise cardio for 10min. I dont feel any negative effect.

• Posted

Like fluttering heart palpitation, sharp stabbing, or a racing heart that you're aware of palpitation?

• Posted

i am not experiencing anymore the palpitation. just the sudden pain in my heart when I am not in good position when sitting.
    • Posted

when i move or stand. i dont feel any pain. just when sitting i feel it. or when staying in bed
    • Posted

That great! Haha well not great, but if it occurs when laying or sitting in certain positions, dosnt act up during exercise, and dosnt last for minutes on end and Coke and goes sounds like anxiety for sure but you may have minor inflammation of the rib cage or heart lining

I've had both and they both go away on they're own, if it last for over 2 weeks I would go to the doctor for antibiotics as they will tell you it's either pericarditis or inflammation of the rib age (can't recall name right now) or anxiety

I believe it's minor muscler pain as I've had all the symptoms as you and was diagnosed it comes every couple years so dosnt bother me to much and the pain isn't that bad unless I lay on my left side

So don't worry! Sharp pain right in the heart is good because it's hardly ever the heart

Palpitations that last for less then a minute are good! :p hope you heal up soon!

• Posted

After reading some anxiety attack cases here in Patient, the pain is gone after almost 2 weeks straight of daily exercise. and for not focusing in my heart if i feel the pain.

Thank you and I will not stop exercising regularly.

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.