Heart palps at 3am

Posted , 9 users are following.

hello, it's me again. peri brings new symptoms for me every few days. lately I have been getting heart palpitations and shaking/vibrations in my toes and fingers every day around 3am, it woke me up today and I couldn't fall asleep after that. It continues for couple of hours then slowly subsides, its been happening for last few days. It makes my health anxiety worse and buzzing in the ears get louder. I am around ovulation time, maybe that causes all these symptoms??? is anyone else experiencing this? I am so sick of all this, can't wait for this nightmare to be over.

0 likes, 7 replies

7 Replies

• Posted

HI Ampat I just love these early hours palpitations (NOT) i also have this early hours or first thing in the morning when i get out of bed for a few weeks now also tingling down my left arm and pins and needles in my arm hand and face also sweating as iv not had an heart attack and it goes off after a while but increases with anxiety iv put it down to hormones as iam peri menopausal also and when this first started i was looking on laptop at 3am to see if i was dying and came across this site and read that i was not alone in these symptoms it feels horrid and make you frightened but it passes but only for a while then smacks you in the mouth the very next day iv heard magnesium is ment to help but i havnt tryed it yet. lets hope it passes soon xx

• Posted

thank you, puts my mind at ease knowing I'm not alone. But wish we didn't have to go through all this pain. I've tried magnesium but I guess my body didn't agree to it. I also get really bad tension headaches and ear/head pressure, nothing works for it.

• Posted

I also get the tension headaches and ear/pressure thing- I more feel it in my jaw and it always happens around ovulation for some reason. It is definitely hard to find relief.

• Posted

yes I feel it in my jaw too... first I thought its because of allergies I feel ear pressure and fullness but none of the allergy meds help so I guess another peri symptom, I blame it on hormones.

• Posted

Morning everyone yes I had this to i started vit d..magnesium..and no sugar it has helped no end had to take for a week first for it to work also started walking again for short time go myself a cheap fit bit makes you really think hope this helps everyone let me know how you get on

• Posted

YES YES the heart palpitations is no joke ! it seem i get them before the period and after and when im upset.

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.