Heart problems

Posted , 2 users are following.

Hey, im 17 and have never had heart problems before this started or had any family problems with it, i used to smoke canibis regularly for stress releif till one day smoking it gave me heart palpitations from 6pm till 12pm the next afternoon, i then felt terrible the following week, visiting my doctor twice and the hospital, after tests and xrays nothings come back as life threatening, i then started feeling better and like an idiot i decided to roll a joint but after 2 drags the palpitations started and have now been going on for longer than 24 hours, i have a pain in my heart, i have felt very light headed through  The day and now have a strange burning feel in my upper ribs and lower heart area, my left arm is tingly but not numb and the pain isnt terrible but i can feel iT, im concerned about the palpitations lasting as long as they have as well espeically from only 2 drags. I will deffo be never smoking weed again that is a fact, i just want some advice because my mind is all over the place and i feel very ill with all this, like i could die tbh, i have had alot of anxiety with this happening to me this week and last week and just need to talk to someone who understands rather than the doctor telling me im okay and see what people suggest, thankyou

0 likes, 0 replies

0 Replies

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.