Heart quiver

Posted , 4 users are following.

has anyone ever had the feeling like your heart is quivering. i was at the doctors today and she said my heart is fine. Im still afraid i have a heart condition they have missed

0 likes, 4 replies

4 Replies

• Posted

hi jenna...yes my heart "flutters" alot! sometimes it feels like it skips a beat and then there's a big thump!

I've got no idea why it does this and it's not painful....but it sure is annoying and anxiety producing!

• Posted

its a scary feeling eh, wish i was normal again iv had anxiety for 2yrs now i cant take it anymore

• Posted

doctors know what to listen for. there are many harmless sensations such as skipped beats that can be caused by anxiety. i have had that many times, skipped, thump,from stress. ekg normal even when it shows the skipped beats.

skipped beats doesnt mean dangerous arrythmia.

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.