Heart rate

Posted , 4 users are following.

So today I've nearly passed out tight chest can't breathe feeling I have anemia and remember getting this afternoon my son anyways I'm sat at my mums sunbathing when I start getting palps quiete alot and random big thuds in checked my partners heart rate on my app and it was 89 resting we then checked mine it's going from 111 -132 and not getting any lower I've been anxious today but this is whike I'm sat resting not anxious and all a sudden I have palps and fast heart rate I'm gonna have a heart attack

1 like, 5 replies

Report / Delete

5 Replies

• Posted

Try to distract your mind, breath slowly through nose.
    Report / Delete Reply
  • Posted

I have same problem and suffering from anemia as well. I have tried doing some deep breathing which i learnt from You tube, it does help.  Try it and maybe you should check ur blood level as well.  Sometimes due to anemia our heart pumps harder to maintain the normal flow to the brain.

Just relax and take deep breaths. U will be ok smile

Report / Delete Reply
  • Posted

You have to distract yourself the more you think about it the worse it will be.

Anxiety also loves fear

Stay Strongconfused

Report / Delete Reply
  • Posted

My heart is constantly tight this morning I had chest discomfort too I feel like I can't cope anymore everyday for last month since giving birth I've had weird symtoms 😢

I can never relax even around my own mum she said to me yesterday all you talk about is health symtoms ect but I can't help it when I feel like I'm dying everyday 😣 I can't even make a doctors appointment I slept in a extra hour and you have to ring first thing for a appointment but having a baby and getting to sleep in is rare so they is nothing I could of done 😴

Report / Delete Reply
    • Posted

Also I just realised when I drink i can feel it going down into my stomach like through my chest ect is this normal maybe this is what's causing the pain later on as I can't recall ever feeling drink go down into my stomach and I have had alot of belly aches since taking antibiotics
      Report / Delete Reply

Join this discussion or start a new one?

New discussion Reply

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the forums to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the forums are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the forums is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.

newnav-down newnav-up