Heat attack or stroke like symptoms

Posted , 5 users are following.

Hello there my name is Alex I just turned 20 years old I’m 5’4 weight is 120lbs I’m a very slim girl I don’t drink or do drugs I eat anything I’m not a picky eater. I’ve been experiencing really scary symptoms for he past few months .. I’ve been completely worked up on mris for the brain chest cts heart echoes ecgs blood work and chest xrays so far everything was normal. But yet I still have these awful symptoms. Yesterday I was at Walmart doing my regular shopping when I suddenly feel very nauseous I start getting a lil dizzy and my vision starts going a lil off and what scared me the most is that I got sudden left jaw pain.. I got really scared and I felt so uneasy. I tell grandma dr my symptoms and he tells me that I’m way to young and that I’m a healthy young girl. And that all my test have been good. The only problem that I know I have is gerd and a hiatal hernia. But as far as heart disorders or diseases everything has checked out okay. I’m super scared I have no idea what’s going on with me my drs think I’m exaggerating or that it’s all bad anxiety but I know it’s not 😢 anyone ? 

0 likes, 11 replies

11 Replies

• Posted

Hi Alex you have had lots of tests and all come back ok ... because you felt a bit dizzy while out it probably caused you to panic and anxiety took hold and that can cause many symptoms including the ones you mentioned , try to stay positive Alex and enjoy your life ... x
  • Posted

Heyyyy.. love you're fine I'm going through the exact same thing with u. It's all anxiety love.. I have been in the house for more than 2 months because it the only time I been out is when I was taking a trip to the ER.. all my test came back normal.. so I decided to try and fight it and I was like ok I'm going to go shopping because my daughter needs a few things I sat in one of those handicap buggies rode around the store and all of a sudden I started to get nervous and dizzy and my vision got  hazy and I'm like omg I'm going to pass out but I didn't I definitely hurried and got out of that store though lol anxiety sucks..: like your grandmother said you are healthy you have nothing to worry about tbh we are both too young to be worried about any heart attack or stroke happening to us anytime soon ??

• Posted

Really? It’s just all so hard to believe especially when I’m home alone with my children I panic and bug out thinking that’s somethings going to happen to me while being alone with them 😕 I’m tiered of living like this. I just want the old me back. Everyone says that it’s all bad anxiety but even when I’m not scared or feeling anxious or paranoid I get these crazy symptoms and that’s where I start to panic 😕

• Posted

That's because u are subconsciously thinking about it when u are home alone.. I do the exact same thing.. I live with my mom and I hate when she leaves I start to panic like omg no one is here with me what if something happens I can't tell her I love her or I'm dying.. I get a lot of thoughts but anxiety messes with u physically to make u think something is wrong when it's really not breathe and don't worry about anything.. something that helped me is going outside to get some fresh air you need it and it helps daily go for a little walk even if it's jus to the corner and back.. I know your pain there's times that I just sit down and cry and just want to make up as myself again it sucks.. if you don't mind me asking what is the ages of your children 

• Posted

Yes that’s exactly how I feel 😕..  and my boys are 3 , 2, and 6 months .. there all very little 😕

• Posted

WEll there we have it love.. my personal opinion is i think  we are suffering from postpartum.. u have a 6 month old.. and with the postpartum it's causing our anxiety.. I'm not a doctor lol but seems pretty logical to me lol do U cry a lot because I know I do i cry when I panic when I don't feel good just because sometimes.. and u kind of had your children back to back. children can take a toll on women mannn .. stay strong my love it will get better ...

• Posted

And if u want message me anytime just if u want someone to talk to because I know how it feels to have no one understand what's really going on when we have anxiety attacks and stuff they just don't get it because it's not happening to them 

• Posted

Yes I also think I have postpartum depression 😕.. mine started when I was 5 months pregnant tho 😕.. and from there it escalated. And yes I find myself crying over nothing at times also or about how I feel. And yeah I had my kids back to back and pretty young. Thank u it’s nice to talk to someone that understands 💖

• Posted

Hi Alex

Right there with you. I've been to the Dr twice this week and rang NHS 111 and like every other time I've been to a&e and Dr's, everything fine. My go didn't even feel the need to check my lungs about the breathlessness or my heart, circulation etc. I guess we just have to put all our trust in them that they're right.

For 2 years I've struggled to understand how, when I'm quite a logical person, I can make myself feel this physicall poorly and mentally on edge, whenever I heard people talk about anxiety I thought, yeah right, but I feel it now.

Let's chat if you struggle, I could do with an ear at times too 😀

• Posted

Right. I’ve never understood what other people went thru until now. I thought anxiety was just a feeling of frustration but it’s a lot more to that actually. I’ve been told I’m fine numerous times more than I can count but try telling a person with anxiety that 😕 and thank u 💖

• Posted

Since I began suffering I now think that anxiety is the wrong word for what we have, the word is used too freely for a general feeling to also be used for this level of feeling x

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.