Heavily addicted to masturbation, how to stop? Consequences?

Posted , 31 users are following.

Hi, I am 24 year old asian male, never had a girlfriend. I used to masturbate almost everyday since I was a teen, and each time, i came. Everytime I came, I felt sinful. Each time I tried to stop, after not touching myself for a few days, I have the strong urge to masturbate again - the feeling to release the load. It kinda became a habit and it is really hard not to have the feel of not to do it.

Today marks the 7th day of me, not touching myself and the feeling sucks. I get aroused and fantasized at small little things easily. I am really determined to control myself not to end this streak.

I was wondering if anyone could give me some suggestion to perservere on here. On the side note, since I ejaculate almost everyday last time, I believe my balls are used to produce the amount of sperms. What happen to these sperms if they are not released like what I used to release them? I am afraid that I may be infertile in the future. Could anyone advise?cry

-curious

2 likes, 25 replies

25 Replies

Prev
  • Posted

My Dad told me at a young age it's normal to Jackoff, and if you don't use it you will loose it.

Enjoy it while you can.

• Posted

I think to stop it you should think about another things , like build your muscle or learn some thing new like music or dance or write book ...etc
  • Posted

It's normal. Pointless letting the guilt over something small ruin your life because you can become very depressed whn you feel horny and stuff.

• Posted

due relaxxxx

this wil take time all that you need is patience and yes a slap on your face bu yourself ....

all you have to do is 

1) if your frequency is 10-14 times a week reduce it to 7-8 times a week .

2) eat healthy food and if you see hair loss then do one thing save money for a month and get a hair apa twice in comming month that will grow up your confidence because bro i am in the same problem and i am working on it,,,,,

take a screen shot of it and makeit as your wallpaper... 

3) dude you and i know that you can do it just be passionated about yourselfff. and always stay motivated 

i have spent time for this dude because i know it will work a lot just keep in mind that it will work ...

4) google food items to increase sperm count and add them in your daily eating food items .

5) and i have googled alot about this stuff and i know that many things do allow you to know that it is bad  but dont give satisfactory advices

6) 7000378388 is my whatsapp nomber and my name is neil keep in touch with me and i promise that we will make an end to this addiction and we wil be proud of ourself...

7) i nalso know that is brings down our self confidence and make us feel like a nerd  first of all dont feel like a nerd you are seeking answer to your problem this means you really want a solution so dude you are a good person who think taht this problem can come to an end ,,

8) saving money for hair spa and getting a new haircut and a stylish beard will hwlp you a lot cause a fresh you will give you a fresh self confidence and a power for you to achive anything ./.....

9) i dont know your age but i am19 and what my way of being motivated is i will be the best cardiologist of the world and  that is what motivates me

i will marry my crush :p, have my own house and iwill make my parents feel proud about myself and my whole family and friends

10)dude stay away from all your negative friends who think bad and pushes you to do tjhings you dont wana do ... satrt new habits mediatate daily with just 10 minutes and watch sandeep maheshwari videos about meditation in english if you dont know hindi cause i am an indian .

• Posted

Hey Curious90, I can't believe all these ppl are f*****g you up.  I'm 53 and have been jerking off since 9, almost everyday and still going.  The truth is it screws you up big time and I cannot stop it neither.  But I guarantee you right now it screws you bad big time.  I'm not married.  Unmotivated.  Major ED and feel like a sore loser everyday.  Guilt is just a small part compared to what's coming.  If you want to be like me then listen to these guys that say it's normal and God made our arms this long so we can jack off. 

If you already feel it's excessive then even once a week it's excessive.  You don't need to ask permission or approval to confirm if it's ok.  It's obviously not ok otherwise you would not be asking this question.  So stop now while you can.  This addiction is more powerful than drugs.  Just listen to Outwitting the Devil by Napoleon Hill on Youtube at 2:27:00.  It clearly states how screwed you really are already.

Good luck.

• Posted

YOU NEED TO REDUCE THE NUMBER OF EROTIC YOU watch in the day. 

find also some games to play every time you fill hot.

find a faithful partner and get married to her for all sexual satisfaction 

• Posted

The NHS says this:

"Masturbation is completely normal and extremely common. People of all ages masturbate and it’s often the first sexual experience they have.

Can masturbating cause any health problems?

Masturbation doesn’t cause any harm, either physically or mentally, even if you do it often. Your genitals may feel sore if you masturbate a lot in a short space of time.

Although people may be embarrassed to talk about masturbating, you shouldn’t feel ashamed of it or guilty about doing it. If you feel the need to masturbate is interfering with your everyday life, talking to a GP may help."

I've been masturbating for over 40 years btw, and I'm hoping I have plenty of years left.

I've attached a graph of how often people masturbate at various ages:

• Posted

Your body absorbs sperm that is not released via ejaculation. You won't become infertile from not masturbating, however you are much more likely to experience a wetdream and ejaculate in your sleep.

Masturbation is not sinful, rather a natural human activity. You've got to let go of whatever religious or cultural dogma that is causing you to feel anxious about this.

• Posted

MASTURBATION IS A HEAVY SIN

theres no such thing as masturbation in the HOLY BIBLE .Masturbation is the act of pleasing yourself in the wrong way which is the DEVIL's way

I'm heavily addicted to MASTURBATION and my life is turning upside down. This is a setup from the devil to darken your shine, you wont be able to do things you used to do excellently anymore

for me I used to play Soccer superbly like Messi but as I started this whole Masturbation things I play soccer like Lukaku lol..(trying to make a point)

MASTURBATION blocks all the good things coming your way

blocks your luck, your shine and makes you a jerk and miserable in your life

it'll make you not to see yourself clearly and let me tell you one thing I've noticed

continuous masturbation leads to blindness of the eyes

I WOULDN'T Advice a continuous masturbation for you because you shall not see clearly

I SOMETIMES masturbate and feel like I've got plenty of burdens on my shoulders and after the masturbation i say to myself "so what I'm doing is it good?"

What are you trying to tell GOD

If GOD wanted masturbation to be he wouldn't have created our opposite sex to have an intimate with

GOD knew we needed satisfaction thats why he created Eve to Adam

i don't have any suggestion to end masturbation because its addictive but what I'll say now is that

all what you're doing GOD is watching you and it would be used against you on Judgement day

you'll watch all of it on that day and you wouldn't get anything to say

it is late but not too late to change

MASTURBATION is the work of the devil

My aspect to MASTURBATION is that it's a real sickness we need to produce a cure for. It's not normal to masturbate

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.