heaviness in my head especially during sleeping & heat coming out of face accompanied by high bp

Posted , 14 users are following.

This discussion has been locked due to a period of inactivity. Start a new discussion

i am a 22 year old male, an inactive guy & computer freak, who used to eat junk food. my thyroid reports were normal & blood reports were normal too, just a little bit more cholrestrol but every doctor said its due to stress just because my reports were normal but i have no stress at all !!!!! i still have following problems & don't know exactly what my problem is .

SYMPTOMS:-

1.Pressure in forehead like a vice grip all the time

2.. I have had shortness of breathe and dizziness. Fast heart beating. also minor heaches and could not sleep. my nose was dry.

3..My Bp is quite high sometimes its 130-85, 140-90 & even 140-100

4. A heat sensation at times, sometimes in my hands. i felt better when i was standing up, as soon as i laid down, i would feel pressure especially when i laid on my sides, i had to sleep on my back to breathe good and to not feel my side of my head numb up or my face heat up. Now i can sleep on my stomach i just feel a heaviness on my forehead and heat sensation

5. My eyes always feel tired

6. Heaviness in head becomes too much when i bend & my head is down, i feel the blood going through the nerves of the sides of my forehead

please help me, i am really upset now

0 likes, 15 replies

15 Replies

Prev
  • Posted

If u believe in bach flower remedies then u can try this combination. 1. Crab Apple. 2. Olive. 3. Whitechestnut. 4. Impatience. Of course it is not a substitute for regular medication. If u doubt then pl. Dont take it.

Report as inappropriate

Thanks for your help!

We want the forums to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the forums are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the forums is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.

newnav-down newnav-up