Heavy bleeding and huge clots

Posted , 1 user is following.

Hi everyone,

A few weeks ago my doctor prescribed me the pill ovreena. I'm 23 and don't get proper periods so he said we would try this to regulate them. This week I'm on my break from the pill and started bleeding yesterday. Today I've experienced excruciating cramps in my stomach and on my back which forced me to go to bed. I got up to change my password as I felt like it was a heavy flow and in my pad was a huge clot. I've never experienced clotting like this before and I'm extremely worried. Is this normal? Any advice would be appreciated as I'm not able to sleep with the worry

0 likes, 1 reply

1 Reply

• Posted

Dam autocorrect.. not password, I meant pad ugh!

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.