Heavy head

Posted , 5 users are following.

Does anyone else get this?? Feels like my head weighs a tonne and my eyes are heavy too feels like my eyes are just gona droop out of my eye sockets! Feel so lightheaded too feels like my head is full of air and my ears too! 

0 likes, 5 replies

5 Replies

• Posted

I feel the same but have more symptoms! It's rubbish, my neck constantly hurts, my head feels heavy an I get frequent headaches, always lightheaded and worried sad 
  • Posted

Hi ladies like you I have felt like this for 2 years,mine is so bad I can't barely walk at the moment and havnt been able to for 5 weeks I haven't been out at all,I keep getting told it's anxiety,I've been doing some research and seriously believe I could have sinus/ allergy issues,have a look and let me know what you thinkxxx 
    • Posted

I deffo think I have sinus and allergy problems too mango! Constantly feels like my nose and throat are full of mucous! I've postnasal drip aswell xx
  • Posted

Yes! This is the most lingering symptom i have left! I have been on medication for 5 weeks and having therapy for 3 weeks so far, and this is the one thing that is still troubling me every day... I know it will go eventually but it is bloomin persistant. I make sure i am eating and trying to sleep properly, and i rest for 10 minutes if it gets very bad while im doing stuff
  • Posted

I'm right there with you, Rachel....the dizzy/lightheaded feeling had gone away for a couple of weeks, but it's back today (lovely!)....I'm so frustrated by these symptoms, especially the fact that they're different from day-to-day...tough to not feel scared when your body is so symptomatic! Hang in there....it's got to get better, right? smile

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.