Heavyness in Head and continous Drunk felling without drinking

Posted , 6 users are following.

helloo friends

I am having heavyness in head and off balance feeling from almost 1 year...its continous...i feel as if i am always drunk..unsteady , heavyhead , off balance ,fatigue and headaches every day story.

my family become fed up by listing i am not feeling good..I donot want to go anywhere.

when this end????....Fed up with all this.. Every day new stuggle.

Earlier i donot know that these harmones have soo much impact in our body...now from long time my body dancing in tunes of Hamones..

Perimenopause most difficult phase of life and more hurting thing is u donot know when it will end...when u will come out from long dark tunnel and able to get back to normal life.

in Pregnancy u know it takes 9 months but in menopause no time limit of symptoms..

Every day i told my self hang is there ..but sometimes become soo upset 😭

All friends of my age enjoying life..no sign of menopause and me suffering sooo much 😭

Any one feel same ?

anyone has any remedy for heavyness in head feeling ?

Thanks all

tk

6 likes, 9 replies

9 Replies

• Posted

hi...whatever you have written describes me. From past 1 week I have been feeling the same...drunk feeling. Don't feel like getting out of the bed. badly want a remedy for this.

• Posted

I have been dealing with perimenopause and idiopathic intracranial hypertension simultaneously for the last eight plus months.

I am sick of being confined to my bed. Physicians don't seem to understand that I am not crazy but need treatment that helps not hurt.

I will pray for you, as I too am frustrated and don't know what to do other than pray for the strength to endure and make it to the other side.

Hugs 😃

• Posted

Thanks mam

Me too praying we all soon to come out from this phase of life and start living good life again

• Edited

GOSH i thought id wrote your post and forgot as you've described me exactly. iv been in meno for four years and although some of the many horrendous symptoms have left me alone for a while now the heavyhead, off balance, tipsy feeling is still with me daily and for the last two months i have eye pressure. my family & friends have stopped asking me how i am because i think they cant believe i must still feel ill every day as its been eight years since peri. i feel my life is passing me by and as you say others our age are enjoying normal life but not us.

sorry i have no remedies.

sending you a comforting off balance hug x

• Posted

Thanks for reply mam.

sorry to hear ur also suffering

My friends become fed up for No for parties and gettogether.....so now they stop inviting me...they already know ans...no one understand me as they gave no idea how it feel in peri.

my family become fed up to hear i am not feeling good..donot have go anywhere ...they stop asking how r u ??

everyone around is enjoying life and me stuck in home with all these symptoms..not feel like going anywhere

with head pressure i donot feel comfortable ..always want to be in my room and take rest .

Donot have any excitements for birthdays , anniversaries parties

Donot know where my life is heading too .

Hoping for better days

• Posted

Although many of the other symptoms come and go, the heavy head, cloudiness and feeling like im on a ship has been my worse! This feeling started around end OCT/Nov of 2018, then it left about the end of Jan 2019 then came back end of April and still here and it's every single day, all day. Some days it's not as bad but I just wish it would go away and never return. I'll take the sweats anyday over this head junk. I also hate the weight loss that appears to be in my joints. My appetite has finally come back and I'm not nauseous as b4 but all this menopause junk will have us feeling like something just aint right. I pray you start feeling better... I pray we all do.

• Posted

Same with me dear

Head pressure and off balance issues most scary for me in peri.

They r with me from 1 year few days better and few r worst.

hang is there

tk

• Posted

hi crystal, do you find the head pressure comes and goes through the day like of all a sudden its intense then next its manageable. i too feel im on a ship i keeping looking down at the floor to see if its moving. i keep thinking is it my legs thats the problem or is it my head WHO KNOWS.

Wishing us all happier times to come x

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.