HEEELLLPPP!!!!!!!

Posted , 4 users are following.

I left a message before as i had no info and i had some great Reply's Thank you!!

I started them on Saturday Morning and i have to say i have been eating VERY Healthy as i am a tad scared of the outcome if i dont lol!!!! :?

But thismorning i have been to the toilet and i am actually in agony, My stomach is hurting me it feels like trapped wind but worse, I also have a raging headache and feel like my face is swolen! as i am bright RED!!!

Is this normal? If not :cry: Im going to cryy!!!!!

Please help

Thanks

0 likes, 6 replies

6 Replies

• Posted

Hi Charlotte

Sounds like you may have had a reaction to one of the excipients of the tablets (what they put in to make the capsule)

I would go to your GP, it may be that or it maybe totally unrelated!

Either way better safe than sorry

• Posted

Hi there

have not been taking it long myself..... and have had some of the nasty side effects of having too much fat.... but NOTHING like what you are experiencing... poor lamb!

My advice would be to phone your local surgey and ask their advice, or see your nurse.... would hate to think it was some kind of allergic reaction! :roll:

Good luck

x

• Posted

Thanks - I have spoke to the NHS Helpline (VERY HELPFUL) :lol: They said the same it could be something in the Capsule so im stopping them untill i can get to my docs which is tomorrow! So Hopefully we will see.

Hope i can still take them tho!

MSG - I have read that you go to the gym and Enjoy it. I have started i went on Saturday but found i was so unhealthy and really was not enjoying it as i was constantly out of breath, But i feel i am going the wrong way about it.

I go to my Gym at work so there are no trainers or people who could help with what to work on.

Do you have any tips of which item i should be going on in the gym? Or maybe whats easier untill i get healthier!?

• Posted

Hi Charlotte

When i first went i was out of breath really quickly but one of the trainers helped me imenseley. He told me to start small then build up gradually. You do need to raise your heart rate and sweat a little, i can be out of breath as well, so its not a bad thing!

I started slow, only doing 30 minutes in the gym then as the fitness levels raise you can do longer

My first 2 weeks i had the programme as follows:

6 mins on the bike - raising heart rate to between 130-150

Stretches

1 minute of reps on each of the machines for ya arms (i cant remember what they are called :oops: )

10 minutes brisk walking on the treadmill at 0.5 incline

1minute of reps on each of the machines for your legs

1 minute of sit ups using the balance ball

6 minutes on the bike again to cool down.

I have now found my fitness levels are so much better, i can do 17 miles on the bike in 40 minutes and i can lift heavier weights

What you need to do is find what exercise you do enjoy. I have my Ipod with me have some cheesy tunes on and sing along. It distracts me from what im doing and then after you have completed it you feel sooo much better. Just start slowly and gradually increase, but do it regularly

I also go to pole dance classes, salsa classes and hula hoop classes!

Feel free to PM me if you want more detailed advice!

• Posted

Good advice, but dont you find when your plugged into your Ipod you have tendancy to sing out loud without warning.....I do and its caused some strange looks as they think a cat has been killed! :lol: :lol: :lol:

hehehe

• Posted

makes it more fun especially if you are singing ida thingy and i like you so much better when ya naked!

I have taken to not caring what people think of me and its working wonders

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.