hell on earth

Posted , 5 users are following.

after having such an amazing weekend with my daughter, celebrating her birthday, today i feel the low coming on worse than ever sad i know i said in previous posts about how i want to kill myself and kinda shyed away from it in all honesty...but now....this is a new kind of low.....its devastating. i cant believe i am able to write this through so many tears...i wish this was over sad its so hard living like this sad

0 likes, 11 replies

11 Replies

• Posted

Hi Paul, we speak again, please hang in there. I am also feeling low as i always do at this time of year, my husbands anniversary of his death is January 9th. I have already talked about this with you so won't go into it again. Please get to your GP or ring Samaratians. The key is to keep talking, strangers are better as they are not emotionally involved. Keep thinking of your beautiful daughter she needs you to be there to love and cherish her. Write anytime here i will always get back to you, i want to help in any way i can. I am thinking of you. Sending hugs.

Elizabeth.

• Posted

Hey Paul......Don let this bring you down.....you are strong you have to remember that you can overcome it.....if u Don have that in mid the following process is going to be more difficult than ever.....God blessed you with a daughter and wife which I bet you love a lot.....Don let them go through such a tragedy especially your daughter.....you would be the man figure in her life....one of the people who she looks up too......stay strong for your family.....God gave them too you because he believes no matter what you will protect and lOve them....Jesus loves you take care
  • Posted

Hi Paul

Depression is so cruel . So many ups and downs, but you had a brilliant day on your daughters birthday, so that means you will get better and have a lifetime of brilliant days. Today is a major setback, but tomorrow is a new day. One day at a time is more than enough to handle, but you can do it. You know it, and we all know it, because we have been where you are. Rock bottom, and climbed out to have a good life again. Medication and a good psychiatrist saved my life. I urge you to get professional support and keep using this forum because you need our support and care for your recovery. We all care and we all understand. Thats why you need to keep talking things through with us.

So sorry you are feeling so terrible today.

Hugs

xxx

• Posted

We all have our ups and downs, especially when we are alone. We start contemplating many things that went wrong in our life's.Whenever you feel like this, try not to be alone or just call one of your friends or someone close to you. 

Then you'll remember why you want to live and that life can be enjoyable.

The problem is, that you're not the only one who feels this way, the feeling that your life is worthless, but that's not true. As you said in your message, you had great time with you daughter and i think that your daughter would miss you if she lost you. You always have to think about the blessings in your life.

You may not believe it now, but the way you’re feeling will change. There are moments when troubles enter our lives and we can do nothing to avoid them.But they are there for a reason. Only when we have overcome them will we understand why they were there.

• Posted

Hello Paul, i know today was the day you was going to die, i hope your still with us. Look at these people on here that care. Talk to us let us all know how you are. Today i was sad, i cried because a homeless man in my town was found dead, he was rock bottom, alcoholic, he died in an alleyway he was 46. He came to our church and people gave him food, money and love. I don't know the circumstanses that lead him to his life style, he was given choices, given a flat,

but he choose to live this way and a wasted life. His has no choice now. Please you have a choice to live, get the help you need. 

Elizabeth. xxx

• Posted

Hey Paul,

Hope you had a better day and that we can turn this around for you. Were all here awaiting your response ?

Jimmy

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.