hell on earth

Posted , 8 users are following.

i just cant live like this anymore...i just cant sad

1 like, 13 replies

13 Replies

• Posted

Hey, you're not alone I feel the exact same way. What's bothering you most?
    • Posted

hey paul - where else would you be able to talk to aussies new zealanders and everyone else :P

I had a bad few times at Christmas where I was doing nothing. nothing was being produced, so I got the impression I was worthless.

I was tired, i'm a natural night worker, so when I go on leave I always do the up till 3am thing no one up at that time so it was very negative..

Finally got my finger out and played a few DVD's - not just movies but documentaries which forced me to think about something else than where I was then.

This site will be negative smile its job is to give you an opportunity to say HEY this hurts, and have others help you to work out what to do.

Me - i'm also seeing this site as an interesting opportunity to see patterns in whats being said - diet, ie fish oil. Peoples types of neegative reactions and how to overcome them etc.

Use this site for whatever you want, but you are doing something so thats good and positive!

• Posted

Dear Paul, take it from all of us here ... you are NOT alone, even though you may feel like it, What is the main problem for you? Is it the lack of medication or the medication itself which is causing the problems? Im pretty sure that we all go through times when we cant live the way that we are, but with a little help from others, we CAN overcome it and feel as though we have someone there for us. I know that its very difficult, but could you tell us what is wrong to make you feel like this? Do you feel suicidal? If you do, there is no shame in this... we have all felt like this from time to time but you WILL get through it. If you havent seen a doctor then PLEASE make an appointment to go and at least talk to them, They are your first port of call when you feel as bad as you do, but remember that if anyone on here can help you in any way, then I know that everyone would. PLEASE let us know how you get on wont you, and how you are feeling? Good luck and I shall remember you in my prayers tonight,..but remember DONT give up on hope. Tomorrow is another day to get through  and you WILL, no matter how hard it seems to be at the moment.
  • Posted

Its going to get better. Ask for professional help and peer support like this forum. We are here for you. Sorry you are having such a bad day. You can get through this. Even crying a lot is a natural calming function. Sure wish I could get you urgent help because I know how much effort it takes to get help yourself. But you must. Even if it means hospital. I ve been there and it is ok. Better than despair and misery. You are unwell so please get help to feel better.
  • Posted

this god awful existence we call life......its pretty bad sad
    • Posted

Paul you can't summarize it like that.....and pls Don put a full stop and where you think you life should end....there is so much ahead of u....somehow when there is Good there is also bad....but we should use the good parts to make us stronger and to help us grow.....nOt the bad Bad ones which bring us down and destroys us....how are u doiNg
  • Posted

Thanks for the specifics. They particualarly help in the aiding to getting closer to your help. They also directly show how much you neccessarily desire help. I also commendate your replies and comments throughout this thread, as each is increasingly more helpful than the last. 

Optimal Wishes,

Ava

• Posted

yes yes, jesus loves me blah blah stfu! when am dead an cremated i wont be looking above! i belong downstairs....with all the decent people whos chose not to believe in that ideolgy
    • Posted

am done totally done, sorry 
  • Posted

Hello Paul, it's 2015, it's your year bro ! Get up, dress up and fight for your dream, never give up, be strong ! wink)
  • Posted

Paul the fact your on here means you are taking a step to get better. Think about how happy you have been prior to this and if you belief you will get better.

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.