HELLLPP IS THIS ANAL WARTS!!

Posted , 5 users are following.

imagehelp please ive never had sex before or nothing has touched me down there at all.. i don't understand!! is this anal warts even if ive never had contact with anything down there..

0 likes, 35 replies

35 Replies

• Posted

The photo is not very clear, but these could be warts. Although unlikely, you can get HPV without having sex.

• Posted

it would highly unlikely to be a STD

since you have not had any contact

does it hurt. is it itchy

• Posted

hi, the bumps dont look like warts. They do kot have the characteristic of them. They are normally flesh colored and do not have white heads . Have they changed in size or growth ? do you also have these on your vagina ?

• Posted

no i don't think they've grown and no i don't the bumps have on my vagina are different.. im really scared i haven't done anything to get these bump by anus ans vagina. ive never had the bumps by my anus it just happened recently

• Posted

did you shave the area or apply something that could make you have an allergic reaction ? are these bumps hard or soft ? the bumps on or near you vagina what do they look like ? are they similar ?

• Posted

i shaved that area (anus) and the bumps are hard.. and the bumps by the vagina are bumps with no head color its just the same color as my vagina but a littlw darker.

• Posted

the bumps near your anus can be clogged hair follicles from when you shaved. That area has a lot of hair and can get infected/clogged. the bumps at your vagina can you post a pic of them ?

• Edited

im posting but it says it reply had to be moderated..

• Posted

ok, yes they need to moderate the pics. has your discharge been normal since you noticed the bumps ? smell and amount the same ?

• Posted

yes, smell is normal everything is good. ive notice that everytime i shave i either get new bumps. Im not sure if i actually get them because of shaving but more has appeared. i have more than before more keeping coming out.

• Posted

what is the frequency of shaving , every 3-4 days ? where are they, are they clustered in an area or just spread out ? like on the outside of your vagina, or the areas you shaved ?

• Posted

not that much shaving. ive realized i have been shaving wrong such as starting to shave up first. and mostly scattered. and on some bumps hair grows out of it.

• Posted

yea that can do it, you want shave with the hair growth and the less strokes the better so you dont get razor burn or ingrown hairs.

• Posted

But some bumps by vagina have hair growing out some have one and more growing out of it. the the bumps bumps by the anus i cant see hair. but all i see is a white heads. i just dont want it to be warts or hpv. i have not been sexually active down there. i am a virgin.

• Posted

The pics posted do show the bumps, the large ones do no look like warts at all. Also all the little white bumps you see at the folds of your lips are called fordyce spots and normal. For the bigger ones, these are probably caused by the shaving. These are several days old ? I see your discharge is a little thicker white, is that normal for you ?

• Posted

i doubt they are warts honestly if you have not been sexually active as you said you have not. you may have a skin infection that is causing them to appear. Is your discharge have a strong smell ?

• Posted

your welcome, Warts form clusters and do not like the bumps you have. Also herpes leave sores so that also rules it out. it would just be ingrown hairs . Monitor it and see if they go away on their own. if they do not schedule a dr apt to have them examine them and see if you need an antifungal cream .

• Posted

i see the 2 large bumps in your vulva and they dont look concerning. They vould be be from shaving, ingrown hairs. Everything else looks normal. Do you have any concerns since your post till the updated pic ?

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.