Hello

Posted , 3 users are following.

Don’t really know what I’m doing here. I’ve suffered with GAD since I was 14 (27 now) only officially diagnosed this year when things got bad. I’m on medication now and being referred for cognitive behaviour therapy. anyone have any experience? 

Having a wobble tonight lying here stressing out about every goddam decision I made today and how I could have made them and what people thought of my decision, was it he right one bla bla bla. Urgh. You know when you just wanna curl up and hide? Yeah feeling pretty crap atm.

Anyway wanted to introduce myself and say hi, sorry about the rant!

1 like, 3 replies

3 Replies

• Posted

Hi . Had many days and nights like that. My washing machine head going round and round, just wishing o could stop going over things and stop worrying.keep posting if you need to let stuff out, lots of people on this site exactly the same, some days are worse than others along with all the other symptoms, just so frustrating , wears you down, lots of relaxation tips here , don't know if you've tried. Works for some, talking helps me, youre definitely on the right site😊??

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.