Hello again.

Posted , 6 users are following.

Hello again, so I just thought I'd write on here again as I'm struggling but trying to power through. Some of my physical symptoms have seemed to change...basically my story is that I was diagnosed over a year ago with anxiety...I've practically dealt with it on my own, no medicine minus the first 8 weeks after being diagnosed. I believe I have medical or illness anxiety? I seem to think the worst in every feeling or ache and pain etc that happens to me. The last couple of weeks I can't budge from my mind that I'm going to have a heart attack as I get tons of tension in my shoulders, arms (especially my left) and chest (especially over my the heart area) I keep thinking I have a clot, heart disease and everything that is life threatening. Can anyone to relate to these symptoms? I also get a lot of pins and needles in my left hand & the sicky feeling evey now and then. They don't all come at the same time though, I've had bloods, ECG & HOLTER monitor done...all clear. My thought train of worry began after what I thought (and keep telling myself) was a anxiety attack and suddenly had severe heart palpations (never had them before with anxiety) & now I can't seem to shake this worry of the worst to do with my heart. I keep getting this practically all day inner shudder too like a tremor? If anyone can help with advice or relate that would be brilliant. I just feel down and keep telling myself it's anxiety, but  it just won't shake, I keep getting a feeling of tight or tension I guess over my heart, it almost feels bruised to touch or when the muscle is used, 

Any help would be amazing. 

Thankyou. 

1 like, 19 replies

19 Replies

Prev
  • Posted

Everything you have I am having I have had it to he point I've called paramedics, I have suffered in the last few weeks of clouded memory it feels as if I am in a dream or my head is under water and ears need to pop, I cannot focus my eyes won't focus right and I see black floater dots.... Very worrying I have the odd moment when I feel sort of ok but feel even worse if I am on a shop I need to get out feels dizzy.... I have tension in my head really bad thinking I have something wrong with my brain and tinitus that is more louder than ever... I used to be involved with music so I've had that from a while now.... I do am hoping this will pass it can effect your life only if we let it, I find it amazing how we sufferers can easily give the advice we know to be true but taking our own advice seems pretty darn hard.... Wish u all the best with your fight.,,,

• Posted

Thankyou so much for getting back to me and being able to relate. It's good to hear I'm not the only one. Good luck with your fight and I hope we both get over it sooner than later. Damn anxiety!

• Posted

Thankyou everyone who has wrote back to me, it's lovely to hear I'm not the only one and that people can relate...bring on this fight and I refuse to let it win. Best of luck to you all to suffering with anxiety.

• Posted

We will all get there in the end,it takes time and the right medication sometimes,i look forward to the days when we post on here how much better we feel and how we have our anxiety under control instead of the anxiety controlling us xx

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.