hello any people up just for a chat about how your feeling?

Posted , 8 users are following.

sometimes expressing your self or talking can make you feel better i to struggle with anxiety and im here f you wana talk about how your feeling for we can all give advice to eachother and itmay also help comfort youso fi you want just commentand everyone stay positive friends we can get over this one day

1 like, 13 replies

13 Replies

• Posted

Hi homersaints300, how are you? 

I am new here, today my dr prescribed citalopram and propranolol as I've become very anxious lately and it's getting worse. I'm feeling ok, need to get feeling better I think so I'll be off to the chemist tomorrow so I can start on my pills and move forward x 

• Posted

yea sometimes if your not doing good with the meds you have you need to try different ones cause some meds can just make you feel worse but me i take xanax sometimes it helps but i dont take it everyday cause some meds are really addictive sometimes i just rather do some breathing exercises have you tried brething exercises hope you feel better and if you need to talk just message me ok
  • Posted

Hi homersaints...private mail ?
    • Posted

yes you can private message me if your feeling down or just need to talk cause like i say smetimes talking can also comfort you hope your doing good ok
  • Posted

Hi,  I've been suffering with anxiety for a number of years.  I went through a period of depression some time ago but now I'm just anxious.  I have butterflies from the moment I wake up til when I sleep, this is my main symtom, sometimes I do get a bit shaky too.  I've had CBT in the past for anger issues when I was a teenager (how typical! :p) but I've never seen a Doctor about my anxiety because I just don't know how it can be fixed and not even sure of the cause... that felt good smile
    • Posted

yea butterflies you feel it as to be that your feeling really anxious have you tried breathing exercises or xanax works well for the anxious to but you sould take it when you feel really anxious how are you feeling today? hope your doing better you should try to distract your self and keep positive
    • Posted

Breathing exercises yes -  they can be really helpful.  I've thought a lot about meds but I want to stay away because I'm scared of the side effects etc.  I'm working really hard to stay focused on work and my physical hobbies I hope this will be enough to pull out of this low point.

Can anyone explain why the morning is so so much worse and how can I get over it? 

• Posted

Hi just been doctors today because of pains across waist area that has lasted over 10 days and was starting to worry it might be bowel cancer. Doctor checked me and thinks its connected to indigestion. Also trying to distract my mind from the fear of palpitations coming from my stomach area, these really scare me.  Reading how many on here suffer from same symptoms helps me try believe its anxiety not heart related.  
    • Posted

hello frances are you still feling the pain and yea anxiety also causes you to worry alot and start thinking about problems yo dont even have it also causes fear and for you to wrry alot then sometimes if you keep thinking about it thats when the panic attacks start do you have anxiety or you dont know and i hope your feeling better
    • Posted

Hi the the pains across waist have settled a little bit, still get odd tenderness at either side of waist below ribs. Stupidly "googled" it and got pancreatic cancer sad , i am just trying to convince myself that there are other less scary things that it can be. Yes i do suffer from anxiety and used to have panic attacks in my late 20s which i managed to get through. 
  • Posted

I have recently become a member to several anxiety forums because I have found the CURE to my anxiety.

Simply put, Intermitten Fasting (I do 8 hrs on, 16 hrs fasting)... it takes time to be eliminated, but for me, I was a whole new person after one month! Read more of my other responses if you want to know more. But that is my answer and I am CONVINCED it can cure most anxiety disorders! I believe anxiety is often a SYMPTOM of a physiological problem.

Google it!

I sincerely hope others try this and get the same results I have and spread the word.

I have suffered and suffered and suffered from this debilitating disorder for nearly 10 years. I just want to see others get better as I have.

• Posted

yea crystal anxiety really sucks for us people that have it but we just have to stay positive and distract our selfs and yes i heard theres is cures for anxiety because really getting on medication can also be bad cause some meds can be addictive and you dnt want to be depending on a med always if you have any advice private message me if you can and its goos your doing alot better
    • Posted

Please can you tell me a little more about how you cured your anxiety, sorry I don't know how to find your other posts.

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.