Hello beautiful anxiety sufferers

Posted , 4 users are following.

I just wanted to offer up some advice for anyone having the following problems and more;

-dizziness

-tremors

-sleep deprivation

-blurred vision

-heart palpitations

-shaky legs

-nightmares

-feelings of dread...

I know some of you already know this but... magnesium in powder form, called mag365, has helped relieve almost all of these symptoms in the space of a week. I sleep better, I relax at night more but still suffer tremors now and then. One spoonful in a cup of boiling water every single night. You can get it at any natural health food shop.. my doctor had told me that I may have a magnesium deficiency which is known to cause anxiety, albeit not all the time.. try it out and let me know if anyone finds that it helps

X

2 likes, 8 replies

8 Replies

• Posted

I take amatyripdline (can't spell it) only 10mg can I take magnesium as well?
    • Posted

As far as I know it doesn't interact with any medications. I wouldn't be 100% sure on that but if you look it up on the net it should tell you smile if it's good to go I would absolutely recommend it because I have to say I notice a massive difference in myself and my anxiety if I don't take it ...
    • Posted

I took them both together if in doubt ask a chemist I was on a 100 mg amitriptyline
    • Posted

Do u take the tablets or the powder?
  • Posted

I already take magnesium citrate for muscle twitching
    • Posted

I get a tingling sensation in my legs at night when I'm trying to sleep, definitely helps with it.. does it help with your muscle twitching??
  • Posted

I take magnessium glycinate capsules. It does work on certain symptoms nicely. Many use the wrong magnessium so it never absorbs. Im glad you found something that works on you.

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.