Hello Everybody

Posted , 5 users are following.

This discussion has been locked due to a period of inactivity. Start a new discussion

Hi there,

Well I am new to this forum and new to Orlistat this time but I have used them before.

About 5 years ago I lost a couple of stone on them very quickly but then when I came off them I wasn't very sensible and undid all the good work - very silly of me.

Anyway, this time I have been the same weight for a year so clearly I am balancing my diet on my own but not doing enough to lose but I know these can help me. So speaking from experience they do work.

Right, new beginnings. Look forward to reading everyone's comments and advice, I will try and input as best I can too.

All the best

Sarah x

0 likes, 7 replies

7 Replies

• Posted

welcome and look forward to hear about your journey
  • Posted

Hello..

Good luck! The forum does keep me on track and inspired :D

Hope it helps you this time round.

Keep in touch

• Posted

:D Hi everyone, just had my first weigh in today and im so pleased, iv lost 6 pound. Dont have to see the doctor now shes given me a repeat script, but i am seeing the dietision next month.
  • Posted

Fantastic! So pleased for you, nothing more rewarding than the scales going down :D

Keep up the good work :D

• Posted

:D Well Done tazz a real good start :D Keep it up. Surprised u've got r
  • Posted

:D Well Done tazz a real good start :D Keep it up. Surprised u've got repeat prescription I thought most people went once a fortnight or once a month for weigh in, support and advice from doctor or nurse Hope you get support and advice from the dietician. I find the weigh ins helpful

Join this discussion or start a new one?

New discussion

Report as inappropriate

Thanks for your help!

We want the forums to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the forums are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the forums is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.

newnav-down newnav-up