hello there friends

Posted , 6 users are following.

if anyone is feling depressed or feling like your anxious oe nervous its always good to also talk to someoe i also struggle with anxiety but im there for anyone that needs to talk for any adivce any help i can provide sometimes it just makes you feel better talking to someone else who also struggles with your same problem you all understand right just keep your heap and stay positive and distract your selfs i know somtimes its hard but we can beat this we cant let anxiety take over us keep strong

2 likes, 5 replies

5 Replies

• Posted

Dear Homersaints

You express the sentiments of thousands of people extremely well. Depression is a pernicious and wicked illness, still largely misunderstood by the general public. Thankfully that is changing, but stigma remains.

Given that so many people are now touched by this evil illness, forums such as this provide a haven of comfort to many that are trying to survive alone. Any source of support, no matter how small it may be, can make a real difference to somone's day.

We cannot underestimate the power of emotional and moral advice, given with care, personal experience, and compassion. It's good that there are people such as yourself who are willing to be around just at the very moment you may be needed.

Best wishes to you in your endeavours to be a shoulder to lean on.  :-)

• Posted

any of you can feel free to express your self or talk to me when ever as sometimes it makes you feel better to express than to stay quiet we should all not feel emberassed to talk to ask for help s many of us struggle with anxiety ok guys we have to keep positive rachel,rainboy,cmar32 and net wat do you mean by balxtib?

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.