Help❗️❗️

Posted , 9 users are following.

I honestly don't know what to think or do anymore. Why is anxiety doing this to me? This is so annoying and painful. I feel like my head is about to explode. I have a bad headache. I've been over thinking lately.i wish I knew how to get over feeling like this. I feel like anxiety is ruining my life. Does anyone else feel like this?

0 likes, 24 replies

24 Replies

Next
  • Posted

I'm 17 and I already have really bad anxiety and mild depression and hypocondria. I am always on edge. Every day theres a new symptom. Would you describe your headache as "the worst one in your whole life?"

• Posted

Not so much as "the worst headache ever "! Because I've had worst headaches, they are just tension headaches which I've been to the hospital for. It's just very aggravating because I experience a different symptom everyday.
    • Posted

Ooh okay! Was just going to see if you were having something serious like a stroke. Good thing. You can go this! WE ARE STRONG! I'm considering going to therapy and all that. It just seems too early..
    • Posted

I thought something was wrong the first time I had those painful headaches. I ran straight to the emergency room. But the told me about it being Tension headaches. I know there's nothing wrong with me. I really just wanna get over this anxiety. I hate it
    • Posted

I know the feels. I've been to the hospital so much in the past 2 weeks. My parents are getting to the point where it's like the boy who cried wolf. Hope everything gets better! Prayers.
    • Posted

I know! It sucks. They tell me to stop googling stuff and stop worrying but I can't help it. It's like telling a depressed person to stop being depressed. You just can't do it.
  • Posted

Hi Ronda,

Yes, anxiety and stress long term can provoke awful things. For me it was insomnia first, then years later indigestion so bad, pain in mycthroat and back that I end up all night anyway, plus diarrhea for the past 4 months.. Nighmare!!!! All checks are back clear.. So it is anxiety.

Check this cool link my lovely friend sent me, your symptoms are mentioned.

If I can find it I'll send it, calked no more panic!

• Posted

I get confused if my pains are caused by anxiety or real illness and have turned into a major hypochondriac
    • Posted

hi neisharochelle I know exactly where you are coming from because I find myself telling my family to take me to the ER and drop me off so I can be checked because I am scared something may be wrong with me it is such a horrible thng to have to deal with I am 37yrs old and have been dealing with this for over 6yrs now and it comes and goes and when I have an attack it last for about anywhere from 20mins to a few hours and then I go through days of complete fear and worry which makes everything 100 times worse with the racing heart the breaking out in sweats then chills scared to sleep my fiance says I to am a hypochondriac but to me this is all very serious it ruining my entire life I want you to know for what it is worth you are not alone and I will pray for you to be healed of your symptoms and ask god into your heart and home and ask him to  help you in your time of need and believe and have faith that he will it makes a difference good luck to you and god bless you sweetie..
    • Posted

So Im not the only one with palpitations lasting for hours!!!

Thank God! I do call 111 and 999 sometimes as I unfortunately do not have an insensitive ( sorry! wink boyfriend or anyone else sround as it is sooooo scary.. I am 40.. So not a baby.. Racing heart, hot/ cold, pain in chest, tingling, numbness..

I ended up in A&e a few times, do not be scared to call or go there Ronda, you need to get checked and reassured when that happens.. It is quite common apparently the paramedics tell me, people like us call them and it is legitimate, if you are scared! AE doctors are super nice too, very reassuring..

Do not go through this alone.. Especially not at night! Call someone and if like me you have none, 111 or 999.. Xx

• Posted

I've never heard of A&E ! What is that? I wish I could just get rid of feeling like this. It all happened because I had lost my job, had a miscarriage, then lost my job. It was so overwhelming. I wish I had some help.
    • Posted

I pray to God every night that he heals me from this horrible crap. This is one of the most craziest feelings ever. I feel like my mind is playing tricks on me.
    • Posted

Hi Ronda, i know the feeling, I lost my jobs many times, couldnt pay the rent, then lost my flats also and got dumped a few times even just now..;(

Its all getting too much for us, to bear it alone..

A&E are accident and emergencies in any hospital, where is your nearest? If you feel judt unwell call 111 which assess your case and either send an ambulance or tell you to go there.. If you are really feeling extremely unwell with anything like palpitations, chest or upper arm pain, sweats/cold, vomiting, call 999 direct. You get paramedics at yours in 5 minutes!

They are fantastic, take your blood pressure, do an ECG of your heart and reassure you. If they are in any doubt they will take you to your nearest hospital. It is worth doing it once if you really feel unwell about your condition.. They are amazing people here to help! And they are the only one who can really look after you and put your mind at rest.

Trust me!

• Posted

No you are not the only one by far I am 37yrs old so I know exactly how you feel I hate the feeling of that I try to tell my fiance and family it is different then anything I have ever delt with and it seems so unfair that we have to suffer with it and your mind is a terrible thing and does play with you and i try so hard not to think about the bad but seems completely impossible and I too pray so hard to be healed from this horrible disease and i know the good lord will heal us all in time I too said a pray for you and Rhonda lastnight and i am doing  a pray request today for us also. I know its hard but I guess the best thing to do is try to talk to people who understand you and know if you dont mind me asking where are you from myself I am from Md. I am not sure if we have A&E here.
    • Posted

Hi Anghey,

Thank you for your prayers!

Unfortunately not working yet, up with acute diarrhea and palpitations..

Again..

AE is the emergency services of hospitals in England, Im in London.

Where are you? Md?

• Posted

Thank you so much may god and his angels and archangels protect and heal you as well

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.