Help!

Posted , 6 users are following.

Hey guys I'm back so I wrote a discussion yesterday and today I felt fine Around later at night I got this weird feeling that came over my head and I've been stressed and worried now I was fine this whole day today untill this came it's kinda like pressure and I go into a zone ? Anybody familiar ? Very scared I have a brain tumor I have health anxiety everything little thing I think something is wrong with me when I think of de ja vu I feel like I have it just like yesterday I scared myself when looking up partial seizures and felt like I was having de ja vu when falling asleep had to snap my self out of it can you guys help me please thanks I'm 17 year old male that's been going through it for about 3 months now 

0 likes, 13 replies

13 Replies

• Posted

Jake, I'm going through the same thing. Convinced myself I had a brain tumor as I was getting constant headaches/stabbing pains in my head and feeling dizzy plus my sister did have a brain tumor which made me even worse. But I don't. What stuns me is the power of the mind and how you can feel th
    • Posted

Sorry went before I finished... Feel things because you think they are there. I'm about to start Cognitive Behavioural Therapy as I don't want to take drugs. Speak to your doc, they may be able to offer the same to you. Good luck x

• Posted

I know right Lisa man this is crazy I wanna go back to living life care free what scares me is my aunt just passed away from a brain tumor right before Christmas so that's what I think makes me sacred a little to do you have the de ja vu symptoms ? 
    • Posted

I have everything you have, and from what I can see on this forum there are literally so many who suffer in the same ways too which makes me feel I can rationalise with myself a little more as I am not alone. I suspect your aunt passing is probably the trigger of the thoughts as it was for me when my sister had it. The key mo with ink is to close the door to the thought process and that's where I'm hoping CBT will help. X
    • Posted

I also get restless achey legs at night when trying to sleep ?
  • Posted

Hey jake,

I'm sorry to hear how you feel, I can completey understand and I promise you it will get better.

I had surgery back in March of 2014 and a few days after I developed the worst headache of my entire life and was convinced I was having a brain hemorrhage, needless to say I didn't but then my anxiety fixed itself on another health issue.

In the past 10 months I have convinced myself I've had every fatal illness possible, including ebola

Anxiety is so powerful jake, and it's the only reasons for your symptoms, you will get through don't let it beat you.

I had cbt and it helped massively, I still have bouts of panic but am able to manage it slightly better and I've got every faith that you will also.

Good luck, stay strong 😀

• Posted

Thank you so much Bambi you rock made my night now hopefully I could sleep tonight for once 😄
    • Posted

Wow, I'm not the only one who somehow manages to convince themselves that they have ebola then. 

It's incredible how we can experience symptoms that mimic illnesses. 

• Posted

Going through the same thing. I also get scared and think I could be having seizues. Right now, it's 5 am where I'm at. I couldn't sleep all night I finally got to sleep snd woke up feeling like is just passed out. My legs feel completely numb and my face does too. I can't fall back to sleep and honestly I'm scared to. Hope you're feeling bette. 
    • Posted

It's definitely anxiety. My brain plays tricks on me and liked to come up with the worst case so it jumped to seizure hit there is no way it was a seizure. Just ol anxiety playing tricks
  • Posted

Hi Jake I get those symptoms such as head pressure, its anxiety it can feel like a band tightening around my head or tingling sensation in my scalp. It's the small blood vessels in the skin contracting due to anxiety as it diverts blood supply to the muscles (don't worry there will still be a blood supply to your scalp just not as much and it won't do any harm at all).

There is a post I put up about anxiety symptoms you will find lots there which are common and nothing other than anxiety. 

N

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.