help,

Posted , 5 users are following.

So I the 26th I had unprotected sex while due to start my period, about eight hours later I went and get the morning after pill but was really hungover and was sick both an hour before and an hour after taking it. because of this I had to take another which I did but not while the 28th about two and a half days later decreasing the chances of it working. It's been a week and I've still not had my period or any bleeding, what do I došŸ™ˆšŸ˜”

0 likes, 11 replies

Report / Delete

11 Replies

• Posted

AllĀ morning after pills can delay the onset of a period, so it is not at all certain in any shape or form that you are pregnant.

To put your mind at rest it might be a good idea to buy and use a really good quality pregnancy testing kit.

Your pharmacist will be able to advise you which are the really sensitive ones.

Report / Delete Reply
    • Posted

In the Uk at 17 you are no longer considered to beĀ within the custody of your parentsĀ and are old enough for legal sexual activity.

ThereforeĀ it is not necessary for your parents to know unless you feel you really have to tell them.

Your pharmacist and your doctor are all bound by strict rules of confidentiality so your parents are not likely to find out anything from them.

As I said, if you are really worried about it put your mind at rest and buy a test.................there you go, I didn't realise that I was a poet.

xx

Report / Delete Reply
  • Posted

Hi there you have up to 72 hours after unprotected sexual intercourse to get the morning after pill. . Most women have a 28 day cycle thats mean you count from the first day of your period to 28 day to your next period. The morning after pill can mess up your cycle a bit ie it could come a bit later than normal. It's sounds like to me you done every thing right and the morning after pill will prevent fertility occurring. Just relax x
    Report / Delete Reply
  • Posted

Before you start worrying, I'd get a pregnancy test that can detect five days after conception. The morning after pill is like a strong birth control. Lots of hormones are used in the morning after pill and it says it can delay your period
    Report / Delete Reply

Join this discussion or start a new one?

New discussion Reply

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the forums to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the forums are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the forums is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.

newnav-down newnav-up