HELP!?

Posted , 6 users are following.

ive been having cheast pains for around 5/6 weeks ive been to the doctor week after week all she does is give me new medication but it dosent help now for about 3 weeks i keep thinking im going to DIE like before bed i keep thinking im going to die im not going to wake up or randomly during the day i keep thinking to my self im going to die and i aint going to have a future as ill be dead im only 14 but i dont want to die someone help please 

0 likes, 11 replies

Report / Delete

11 Replies

• Posted

Well im 17 and ive been havig chest pains for 3 weeks and i went to the er twice but they ran some tests and said i wasnt having a heart attack nor did i have heart disease so ig its just in our heads the only thing u can really do is get tested and if theyre all clear there isnt much u can do. I asked the doctor like how can anxiety cause 24/7 symptoms and she said it can happen its better just to not think about it and go hang out with friends. If u still need help with anxiety after u know youre not dying definetley go to therapy they can help u get control over it.
    Report / Delete Reply
  • Posted

Marley, you've had lots of tests. There is nothing wrong with your heart.

Of course you don't want to die at age 14, dear.

You have severe Health Anxiety Disorder. Google THAT - not all your symptoms, but Health Anxiety Disorder.

It will help you to understand what is happening to you and how to get the correct help. Let us know how you get on.       xx Tess

Report / Delete Reply
  • Posted

I think the best thing for you to do is sit down and talk about everything thats going on inside you and inside your mind with your parents. I hooe they bring you to your doctor get an exam for your pains and tell the doctor all your fears. There are therapists that can work with you and teach you skills and tools to deal with all this anxiety. Its a bit much to handle all this on your own. 
    Report / Delete Reply

Join this discussion or start a new one?

New discussion Reply

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the forums to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the forums are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the forums is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.

newnav-down newnav-up