Help!

Posted , 3 users are following.

I've been dealing with anxiety for a long time now. But it seems like something new happens every day. Lately I've been getting very strange feeling in my head. I honestly can't describe it but it's so uncomfortable and difficult to deal with. I dont know if this is caused by anxieryanxiety or if it's something that's causing my anxiety. Please help ??

0 likes, 26 replies

26 Replies

• Posted

What type of feeling in your head? Is it painful, dizzy? And when does I happen normally?
    • Posted

I get dizzy alot. But that's become the norm for the past 2 years now. The feeling I get is usually that tickling sensation. Almost like when you're on a rollercoaster and you go down a hill. Except it's in my head. But the past few days have been different. I cant explain it. But it gets very difficult to concentrate on anything and it's almost impossible to calm myself down when I have these sensations. My doctors don't know what's wrong with me

• Posted

Okay, so does this happen to you before you you get anxious. Like does this happen then you get anxiety from it or do you get anxiety then this happens?
    • Posted

I didn't really think about it. I guess it happens and then I get anxious about it

• Posted

Okay, has anything happened recently that could have contributed to this? Something stressful, mentally or physically?
    • Posted

Ok, just wondering have you been going through tharapy or something similar?
    • Posted

Ok, what could be happening here is that your symptoms to anxiety are changing. This happens when your brain realizes that a certain symptom is like not really a problem and it fills it with something else that is different. This is good if that is happening because that means you are healing in a sense. With that said have you lost any symptoms?
    • Posted

Hmm... I don't think so. I still have issues with being alone (even for just an hour), I worry about everything every day. Honestly I feel like my problem is getting worse

• Posted

Ok, even without another symptom leaving it can still change over time. Now, how long does this happen normally for? Oh and have you had any previous like medical conditions and such?
    • Posted

I've never had any medical conditions or injuries that might cause these symptoms. The "tickling" sensation has been happening for almost 2 years along with the dizziness. Neither of which last very long but they happen a few times a day. This new sensation just started maybe 3 days ago

• Posted

Ok, and you have probably already checked this but just in case have a you been taking any new medication or anything of that sort recently? And have you been drinking enough water and eating enough lately?
    • Posted

I know I am asking alot of questions I am just making sure I you or I am not missing anything. Sorry if it is annoying.
    • Posted

I don't take any prescription drugs or really any other drug. For 145 pound girl I eat like a cow and drink more soda than I'm sure is healthy

• Posted

Ok, well I will recommend eating better and such but that probably isn't it. Do you have any idea what triggers it? Does it happen when you are tired, have stress, are left alone, is there a time it normally happens?

• Posted

Then what I would say is that it could be a new symptom, it happens to some people and is not nessasaraly bad in the long run. Sometimes it gets worse before it gets better. Anxiety is a very tricky little bugger, it is not something you can just fix with the flip of a switch as you probably know it takes time, sometimes alot of time. I would recommend first seeing if this keeps on happening for the next few days. If it does and gets worse I would go to your doctor or someone just to make sure, it really could just leave as fast as it came, and just don't worry too much about it don't let it control you. Now, do you have anyone to talk to about this stuff irl? Like a close friend, family?

• Posted

Well that is ok, don't worry. I can be here for you even though you may not know me and I don't know you, you can message me any time. Everyone on this forum is pretty nice as well and understanding. It will be just fine, you are not alone.

• Posted

You are very welcome. Now do you have any questions at all, about anything? And by the way I am on the same boat as you with not having many or any friends and such to talk to about this stuff so I completely understand.
    • Posted

I'll think I'll be ok. But would you mind if I messaged you if I have a question?

• Posted

You are welcome, have a wonderful day and I hope you feel better soon and this all just passes for you.

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.