Help....

Posted , 4 users are following.

Can anyone help please, I have suffered with health anxiety for years but started up again last August, has been a battle since then with good days and bad days.

I have head tremors does anyone else? They really scare me and feels like I will have a fit but it's been going on for so long I have been to see a neurologist which my brain scan was all fine.

Scary stuff hate it! It's either that or chest pains and Iv had so many ecgs...

1 like, 3 replies

3 Replies

• Posted

Yes I get them too, especially in the early hours of the morning, it wakes me up, its an awful feeling and hard to describe, its like vibrations inside my head like a generator has been switched on. I dont feel like Im anxious, but must be I guess.
  • Posted

Yes yes. Those truely are so weird! I have no clue what that is from exactly. I have taken a xanax here and there because i cant stand that. Usually very stressed/anxious times. Many people,do note these so im guessing its another awful anxiety disorder thing. I think exhaustion plays a role in that as well. 

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.