Help!😟

Posted , 5 users are following.

For about a week now , I have been having pressure heavy feeling around my bladder uterus area . Kinda feel sometimes like I need to go to the bsthroom like a uti. And sometimes the outside area feels sensitive . It will feel fine then come back again . I don't have uti confirmed ! Feel fine every where else. And sometimes I'm bloated other times no. I've had millions of different hormonal issues for a little over year now . Just please let me know it's hormonal and that's all!

0 likes, 4 replies

4 Replies

• Posted

I have had the feeling of have to go to the bathroom and really don't need to. Not sensitive in the area thou. After reading all of these things that is women go through, hormones or lack of really stick!

• Posted

Hi Renee,

I have had this feeling, yes.

At times, it feels like the pressure of labor and delivery, without the pain. Like my body is trying to expel everything below my belly button out into the world.

It was really pronounced when I had an IUD in place. It still happens occassionally, but not near as bad as when I had the coil.

For me, I get these feelings in the middle of my cycle, when I would be trying to ovulate.

Same for you?

• Posted

Hi Renne  yes exactly what happened to me, its def to do with hormone changes, i was worse in the perimenapause stage than actually going through it. Still get the bloating and the pressure you described but the constant UTI s sensation without having a UTI i was getting has eased off considerably now. Not on any hrt either.All depends as well as to how many children some of us had, i had five so everything has been stretched well and truly, i have a slight prolapse but nothing major thankfully. Everything shrinks and drys up during the menapause which doenst help either which could be contributing to your symptoms, presuming your menapausal age are you?

Sue 

• Posted

Hello Renee yes i have felt what you felt and even went to doctor to get checked for UTI also and shows no UTI. Not sure if its hormonal. Its hard to tell and confusing anymore with all the symptoms that i have had. I will tell you that as soon as i stop putting on my estrogen patch .025 i notice right away that i am very tired even though i rest and get good sleep. I mean i am watching my favorite show on tv and fall to sleep. I had never felt that tired ever. I was trying to go natural and not use the patch thats when i noticed the tiredness. 

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.