Help!!

Posted , 1 user is following.

Hello my name is Winnie I'm a 26 year old female starting back in February I started having pain at the top right side of my head well I didn't really think anything of it then one night I started having leg cramps and headache the leg cramps wouldn't go away so the next morning my mom took me to the ER they did a CT scan on my head and dopppler on my legs and blood work with flu test all came back normal except the flu test I had the flu but was to far in to treat it long story short I was still having headaches went to the doctor he ordered a MRI/MRA all came back normal I still don't have answers GP recommendation was to get my eyes checked got that all is fine I'm still having slight headaches and anxiety really bad been suffering from anxiety since February have it since I was 12 but lately it's not worse lately I have been having back pain and pain in my shoulder with headaches.... but a few days ago I started feeling like cold water was being poured on my head like inside my scull I go to my GP on Monday for my yearly I will definitely mention it to him if I'm still having it has anyone else ever had this before?

0 likes, 2 replies

2 Replies

• Posted

Anxiety can cause hundreds of symptoms and  sensations. .  including headaches, weird sensations in the head which I have had many times, neck pain, back pain, shoulder pain and on and on.  Sounds like your head is OK since the scans came out normal. Your eyes are fine. The flu could have caused leg cramps and a headache but so can anxiety. Anxiety originates in the brain so  we need to calm the brain down in order for the rest of us to feel calm and reduce or eliminate  symptoms. 

I have found the meditations for anxiety on YouTube to be very helpful and completely call me down!  use earbuds, lie down and listen. They help you separate negative thoughts and anxious thoughts from yourself.

there are many audio meditations to choose from so just pick the ones you like. Another thing that helps with my anxiety is getting regular exercise because it releases a feel-good hormones in the brain which calms you down. 

try to stay active and do things you enjoy. When we do that it makes our brain happy too!

don't forget to laugh and smile which has been proven to cause positive changes in the brain! Hope you feel better 

• Posted

Thanks Jan,

My mom who is a nurse says that the water filling I am having is probably my sinuses but I'm not having problems with my sinuses it's starting to freak me out

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.