Help!

Posted , 3 users are following.

Good God! This is my second ob and this one is worse than the first one. I have to pretend like I'm not in pain due to the ignorance of my family members. This is all new to me and I can't live like this. I'm bleeding because the itching is unbearable and I have to scratch and then the burning comes which is a killer. How can I cope with this or find relief??? Please help!

0 likes, 4 replies

4 Replies

• Posted

Have you took an anti viral? My first few outbreaks were horrendous. I've had it nearly two years now and recently started taking anti virals everyday which up to now seem to be working. Best thing is I used were ice packs it relieved it slightly when I was at home and took strong painkillers x

• Posted

I actually was prescribed valtrex and I got choked on this pill so I started talking one half at a time but found I got real sick to my stomach even with food. I have tried pain killers but honestly of all the things that are out there to help STDs I can't understand why this is such a difficult one.

• Posted

Hello

It's been a year since I've been diagnosed and my first OB was theeeeeee worsT. I've had 3 since then and they don't compare to the first one. I don't take the medicine they prescribed bc i didn't like the way it made me feel. So i do the following.

Take: B complex, Viatamin C, Lysine 1000 2x a day

When having a OB i soak in Epson salt, dry infected area with the hair dyer set on low warm and apply tea oil and lysine 2x a day.

This works for me now I'm still looking up new home remedies. Try them out for yourself. Please don't touch the infected area ik it can get irritated at times but you can spread it and make the process longer.

Last year i thought my life was over due to the fact that I'm young, but i refuse to let this skin disorder control me. I'm dealing with it way better. You will get there trust me just read up on it and ignore the ones who is ignorant to the skin disorder.

• Posted

Hey,

I have taken more baths in a day than ever before because the Epson salt and this coconut oil has helped. Once out the bathtub though it's back to burning. I do feel like "why me", but it's too late to ask all that. I'm something like yourself always looking up home remedies but I came across something called lemon balm until my prescription can get approved for an ointment prescribed to me. It just hurts so bad and the people around me have me stressed out which is firing it up. Today I was actually feeling kind of better until I got into it with my daughter so I'm back in pain again. Geez!

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.