Help?

Posted , 3 users are following.

I had a negative IGG hsv2 test a few months back. plus, I've had hsv1 since I was a kid. I only know this because I participated in a gardasil vaccine trial. But I was wondering does this look like herpes?

1 like, 9 replies

9 Replies

• Posted

did you have any sexual contact after the test? if yes then that result is of no use. you would have to get retested 3 months after an encounter to be sure.

• Posted

No, I haven't had any sexual contact. But the negative result was after 9 weeks. Plus, the bump has a cloudy pus type fluid when I squeezed it. Does it resemble a herpes lesion?

• Posted

does this resemble a herpes lesion???

• Posted

I took a blood test today. I will update you guys with my results.

• Posted

read my post. I get those too. Took a test neg as well. Idk what else to do

• Posted

Mines started around the I got a wax. But I got a negative HSV 2 at 8.5 weeks. So, I'm praying it'll still be negative at 8 months

• Posted

can someone cheak mine please

• Posted

update: my hsv2 was negative. So, it's most likely an infected hair follice like the doctor said. But thank you all for your support and suggestions.

• Posted

i retested at the 7 month mark. I was negative for HSV 2. My HSV 1 was almost 49. But I've had that as a child. Does anybody know what this bump could be? It recently came back. I tried to pop it last week and pus came out. But it still didn't go away. And when I squeezed it today cloudy fluid came out

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.