Help!

Posted , 8 users are following.

I think I'm going crazy last few weeks with so much dizziness and my anxiety is crazy and palpitations...

At night I feel really hot at time and I feel I'm sweaty between my breast and neck ..

I'm tired beyond belief and I have crazy feelings and pain in my legs at time....it's like tingling pain,not cramps....like I have worms under my skin or sometimes my legs feel weak and shaky๐Ÿคทโ€โ™€๏ธ๐Ÿ˜“๐Ÿ˜“

my hands are really painful and they at time swell up and hurt and I have pains and needles but that's from having Carpal Tunnel..

my period is now few weeks late and since my last one all these symptoms were really prominent...

I'm 42 and can't really say is that pre menopause or maybe I'm too young for that๐Ÿ˜ซ๐Ÿ˜ซ....have no idea....

seen gp.and done blood tests only on basis of my tiredness. My blood pressure was high when gp measured it too which is unusual for me....

all in all feel like I'm going crazy and insane at times....really edgy....Has anyone else felt like that before real menopause started???

Thank you๐Ÿ’œ

0 likes, 8 replies

8 Replies

• Posted

Hi mirna

Did you get your blood results back yet just to make sure there is no underlying issues ?

But all these symptoms sound like peri to me .

I would speak to Dr about possible treatment as it is really hard to pushave through these symptoms.

I am going through a hard time too so completely understand.

At least we have this forum for support.

xxxx

• Edited

Hey my friend...I am 44 and started menopause when I was 40..I can relate totally what you are going through..so no you are not too young to start..it is a struggle so praying for you hopefully one day it all shall pass๐Ÿ™๐Ÿ™

• Edited

Hey my friend...I am 44 and started menopause when I was 40..I can relate totally what you are going through..so no you are not too young to start..it is a struggle so praying for you hopefully one day it all shall pass๐Ÿ™๐Ÿ™

• Edited

You described me! I was 42 when things started. my anxiety was through the roof! I felt like I was having heart problems and did all the heart tests....EKG, stress test, echo. All tests plus blood work came back normal. I also still get my periods and about a week before are the worse times for all these symptoms. Dr put me on a low BP medicine to help.

Anxiety is a b!tch and with everything going on right now it's hard. At least we have eachother here.

• Edited

yep everyday for years now waiting to reach the other side of all this horrible nightmare 9 years and counting hang in there its a long hard ride

• Edited

Hi dear

42 is not too young for peri.

i started peri at 38.

and i know few friends who started early 35.

All the things you write r peri symptoms

Same like you my blood test donot show me in peri..but me suffering from last 2 years

left life fully change..left job..home bound.

Take good care of yourself

Hang is there

Have healthy food

Add alot of water in your day.

• Posted

Hi, when you had your bloods checked did you get a vitamin B12 report? I am in Spain and here the accepted level for women 500 - 1000, in the UK it usually accepted to be up to 500 by GP's which really isn't enough, I am now 68 and still take Tibolone daily(have since 52) but I also take a B12 sublingual as I suffered from pins and needles, anxiety, panic attacks and more, thinking I was going mad, my Spanish GP (female) gave me 8 loader injections over 2 weeks (a couple of years ago now) but the difference is immense, if you don't need the B12 your body gets rid of it when you pee.

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.