HELP!!!

Posted , 3 users are following.

hello I am very worried.........i noticed i burned down there to pee.........so i checked it out and found 3 white spots along with a like a cut.........idk what it could be. First time seeing this. I am prone to having yeast infections a lot but i have never see this before with all the others. I am sexually active and in committed relationship for 7 years. We did have sex recently but he swears on everything he didnt cheat. I cant get into my Doctors cause I am sick and have been for a few weeks. Got sick before we had sex. The bumps didnt appear til after. Pls someone help!!!imageimage

1 like, 1 reply

1 Reply

• Posted

the picture is not good, could you send another one? without the flashlight. Being in the vestibular region, it can be vestibular papillimatosis (physiological and without problems), but it can also be hpv or herpes. It could be a wound healing, it could be bruised fordyce granules, have you been rubbing your hand in the region?

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.