help

Posted , 2 users are following.

I have been taking orilst for about 4 months now i also go to the gym 4 days a week , and still no great wieght loss i watch what i eat , i have an under active thyroid but meds keep this under control can anyone please tell me if they have any similar problems and what can anyone suggest to help make the wieght shift

0 likes, 4 replies

4 Replies

• Posted

I personally would go and have a chat with my GP
  • Posted

done that he says i have just got to keep trying to be honest getting fed up with trying
  • Posted

well I personally would make an appt with the nurse to give you some support and go through your meals and see if what you are eating is correct with being on the tablets
  • Posted

have done all that even tried the wieght managment course that gym was doing wieght just stays the same i have had the orange thing going on and still no wieght loss read contents of what i buy and keep fat down to what recomended so have no idea what else to do

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.