Help

Posted , 4 users are following.

I don't know what's happening to me I stopped my mirtizapine lastnight and took setraline today. I feel so shaky!!! My hands are shaking my jaw everything what's happening

0 likes, 11 replies

11 Replies

• Posted

Hi that would probably be side effects from sert I had it when I started taking it few years back 🌼
    • Posted

I feel terrible my jaw hands no stop shaking and dry mouth!! but I looked on side effects I didn't see shaking or anything? Am I going to die I'm so scared right now
  • Posted

Hi i had an allergic reaction  to Sertraline it may be better to contact out of hrs service to see if that could be same for you I couldn't breath and my head was all funny can't describe but hospital told me that it can happen with Sertraline
    • Posted

I thought I was having a allergic reaction I was such a state I just called an ambulance he's not long left I took my certraline 2 this after noon now it's 20 to 9 he said if I was having one it would have happened in the first half an hour. I duno if it's jusy cos I'm swapping medcations or what did u experience shaking?
    • Posted

Hi you did the right thing I felt really strange when I started it sweating shaking my head just didn't feel right and the anxiety was out of this world I don't know how I got through taking it just try to keep calm easier said than done I know hun 💐
    • Posted

It's so hard ain't it!!! So did u have shaking when you first started this medcation? Has it help you? How long you been taking n what mg? Sorry for all questions really just wanna ease my mind x
    • Posted

Hi I know it's crap having to go there all this just to feel slightly normal yes was shaking and pacing the floor for a good week or so it took about six weeks to feel a little normal I went up to 150mg but I had to come off it in the end cause I just could not sleep but we are all different so when it starts to work it could be good for hun hope your ok 💐

• Posted

Hi were you told by your GP to stop old medication slowly and start new one slowly and to take Sertraline in am the Sertraline affected my breathing immeidiately as i upped the dose even though I told the GP it was not suiting me.
    • Posted

It's not my gp. I'm under the crisis team so one of there doctors come and see me and told me to just STOP taking my mirtizapine and start setraline the next day! Oh no so what are you on now?

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.