help

Posted , 5 users are following.

Weakness all day, been docs everything fine nothing wrong with heart or lungs. Tightness and tingling in chest occasionally. Anxiety? health anxiety. help

1 like, 9 replies

Report / Delete

9 Replies

• Posted

Could be your blood sugar levels, but certainly if you so much as suspect a health problem, anxiety will come along and make it a problem. I find doctors aren't much use when it comes to things like this. I had this muscle issue in my neck, it'd get really tight and the front bit seemed to dislocate. Xrays, cameras, nothing. I put it down to stress in the end.
    Report / Delete Reply
  • Posted

hi abbie with anxiety you get loads of symptons i think i get them all and ibs to top it off if you have been to docs and they say everything ok try not to worry the thing is anxiety brings the physical symptons on and physical syptons bring on the anxiety,my chest goes tight most days and tired all the time i have all the blood tests going and all come back normal but it dosnt stop you worrying it is a vicious circle we cant win i have sufferered with it for near on 20 years the tight chest is mainly because we panic and chest mussel tightens then you panic more and think there is something wrong try some slow deep breathing if you feel you need more tests see your doctor and insist they dont understand anxiety and once diagnosed with it we are labeled everything is anxiety try to relax more i know it is hard to do when you are worrying

hugs mary x

Report / Delete Reply
  • Posted

I have anxiety and have felt that before
    Report / Delete Reply
  • Posted

hi abbie thank you luv i do hope you get along with breathing it does help there are some brliiant books cd and dvd on ebay not cheap but work if you type in bueyko clinic it can be hard for a while it learns you how to breath through your nose not mouth then we not taking to much oxygen in which makes hypoventelate

take care luv xx

Report / Delete Reply

Join this discussion or start a new one?

New discussion Reply

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the forums to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the forums are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the forums is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.

newnav-down newnav-up